Cured

Sam nearly crashed as he landed on the steps of the office where Dr. Raynor worked. He ran in and saw furniture broken and just a mess.

He walked into her office. He saw small flecks of blood on the ground. He frowned as he walked around. He slowly came to a stop when he saw the letter. He felt panicked.

"No..."

Ripping the letter open, he read it quickly.

As he did Natasha and Alex ran in. Sam sat on the desk and looked at them. "They have a cure for Bucky... but, that means... in return I have to take a dose of whatever they gave Bucky." He placed the letter down.

Natashas eyes widened. "No! That's stupid! We an save you both!!" She said as she looked at him, conviction filled her eyes, but Sams were filled with exhaustion.

A pain filled her chest. "Sam..."

"I'm so tired Natasha. Not because I don't get rest... simply because I... I have been fighting a battle for too long... I wasn't supposed to make it this long." Sam sighed as he looked at the letter.

Natasha walked over to him and held his hand. "I'm not giving up on you ... or Bucky. We can save you both by beating the answer out of whoever hurt Bucky and Madam Hydra." He squeezed her hand slightly.

Alex tensed up and walked out for a second. Natasha noticed and frowned, but turned her focus back on Sam.

Dr. Raynor sat on a chair. She was breathing heavily. She was tied to the chair and blindfolded. The sound of someone walking towards her echoed in the room.

"Dr. Raynor... one of the most interesting people in this story. I've been in here four times already... so you know each time whatever I do to you gets worse."

"You destroyed the cure... you don't need me. Just kill me." Dr. Raynor said bluntly.

"Oh no... I wouldn't do that to my amazing associate. I just know a doctor of your caliber has more than one cure. Hell, the "cure" in the safe probably wasn't even real..." she said with her expression darkening.

Dr. Raynor chuckled. Madam frowned and ripped the blindfold off of her face. "Where is cure?"

"You know... if you weren't so horrible, you'd be quite attractive." Dr. Raynor smirked.

Madame raised a brow and chuckled. "Flirting? Now? Doctor, I thought you had more decorum than that." She said as she sat on her chair looking at her.

"Well, I'm going to die. Might as well shoot my shot." She shrugged. Madam shrugged but nodded in agreement. "Not bad..." she slowly stood and grabbed something from the table.

A gun.

Dr. Raynor looked at the ground and closed her eyes.

She stayed calm despite a gun being pulled on her. "Actually... this question might make you break for me." Madam said.

Raynor opened her eyes and looked at her. "I have a doctor in that hospital keeping Bucky poisoned. Which has given him a few seizures and I believe a heart attack." Dr. Raynors eyes widened.

"Keep stalling... I will kill him and you." The gun was placed against her neck.

"I-in my phone. It doesn't turn on. It's cause there's no battery. The cure is in the area where the battery would go." The gun slowly lowered from her neck.

"Now was that too hard?" She walked over to the woman's purse. Her back was turned.

Raynor quickly started to undo her restraints. She needed to hurry , her phone works. Raynor broke through her restraints as Madam turned with her gun aimed.

Raynor punched her. Madam recovered insanely quickly and slammed her back into the ground. The wind knocked out of Raynor.

"Well... time for me to have some fun, Doctor."

Sam landed on top of the building of where Dr. Raynor was.

"I've made it... you guys start infiltrating." Sam said into his intercom.

"Got it." Natasha said.

Sam was wearing his stealth uniform this time. He jumped down into a room and knocked out the people in the room. He looked at the security computers and saw Madam Hydra beating up someone in a room.

He ran out the room and ran down the hall. He rushed past people. He wasn't losing just like he lost Riley.

Watching helplessly.

He stumbled to the door and fought the guards right outside the door. He shot the both and kicked in the door.

Madam Hydra looked at him, faintly surprised. She smirked and rushed him. He blocked her hit and kicked her into the wall.

As she spun, two knives appeared in her hands. He dodged and grabbed one of her wrists pinning it behind her back. She jumped up and kicked him off.

She stood there and looked at him. "Weak..." she ran at him with the knife. He dodged and got in front of Dr. Raynor, protecting her.

She tackled him to the side. Sam punched her as an alarm went off.

Warning.... gas leak in building. Evacuate immediately.

Sam looked at Madam. She frowned as she ran out. Sam rushed over to Dr. Raynor. He put a gas mask on her face.

She was bruised and beatened, despite all that, she had a smile on her face. "Take off my left shoe for me..."

He raised a brow but did as she said as he put his gas mask on. He handed it to her promptly. She winced as she took out her sole. It was metal.

She opened it and handed him his cure. "You need this... hurry up. We need to go save Bucky." Sam held the cure.

He couldn't believe it...

He injected the cure into his arm. He winced slightly but immediately started to feel better.

Sam picked her up and ran out. "Thank you doctor..."

"No problem kid..."