Battle

Bucky woke up to a shock. He cried out and clenched his fists as he looked up. Mysterio was standing there in all his self proclaimed glory.

"Oh boy.... the fish bowl is he-" Bucky was promptly punched. Bucky chuckled and winced. "You can barely punch...." he said with a pained chuckle.

"Are you punching me?" Mysterio said. Bucky looked at him. "Take these restraints off and I'll show you a punch.

"I'd rather not..." Mysterio said as he sat down. His guards wheeled in a TV. "Wanna watch some TV?" Bucky didn't answer. He just glared at him.

Mysterio just grabbed the remote and started flipping through channels. "When I get out of these restraints, I will kill you myself..." Mysterio chuckled.

"Good lucky getting out of the illusion." He gave Bucky a side eye and then stopped at a channel. The reporter had a picture of Sam and Bucky kissing. Buckys eyes widened.

"It's all over the news... every channels talking about it. It's quite interesting how I warned you that I would do some pretty risky damage to you two if this kept up... and despite my warning, you BOTH continued with this, and well... you're here. About to die." Mysterio said.

Bucky clenched his fists. He tried to yank his arms out of his restraints. "Good luck, Bucky! They're made from vibranium like your arm." Bucky continued but failed.

Mysterio was about to say something when a guard came in and handed him a paper. Mysterio read it. His eyes widened.

Bucky watched his reactions as he read the paper. Mysterio looked at Bucky with a sly smile. "What are you smiling about...."

"Your boyfriend is dying... from an illness..." he chuckle as Buckys expression changed. "Don't hurt Sam!" He said as he yanked on his restraints. They cracked along with his rage.

"Oh... I will, and I will enjoy it. I will get the eveidence from that damn spider and take out that lame excuse for Captain America..." Mysterio started to walk out. "HA! Lame excuse? That 'lame excuse' knocked out your base and rescued your two targets in one move."

Mysterio turned and looked at Bucky. He punched him again and yanked his collar up towards him. "I have a new idea... I'm going to kill him in front of you and see if I can draw that winter soldier out of you..." Bucky spit blood at him.

Mysterio dropped him and walked out. Bucky waited for him to leave to show any sign of weakness. He hated this so much. He was more angry about what the news was saying about Sam.

How could they say such things about him. They criticized everything he did, even if it was good. Bucky had enough. He pulled his legs forward and kicked the chair over to the door and jammed it.

He ripped the contraption out of the wall and lowered it down. He just needed to get his arms unstuck. He winced as he tried to pull his arm out.

Suddenly he winced as he felt the gunshot wound. It was bleeding bad. "Shit..."

Sam went back to the house. "Peter!" He said as he walked in. Peter ran downstairs. "Yes?"

"What is this evidence you have against Mysterio?" Sam said. Peter pulled out a mini spider drone from
His pocket and pressed play. A hologram showed up showing Mysterio initiating the attacks.

The video skipped over to Peter fighting Mysterio and trying to stop him from blowing things up. Sam frowned as a clip of Peter getting hit by a train showed up.

"He... is doing all this, for this so that he doesn't go
To jail..." Sam sighed as he looked at Peter. "You're gonna have to come with me kid. We both need to be there." Sam said.

Peter nodded. "Let me get suited up." He ran upstairs as Dr. Raynor came down. Sam looked at her already knowing what was going through her mind. "I'll be okay..."

"That's what Riley told me..." she said as she walked over to him. He sighed and hugged her. "I'll be alright... I won't crash okay."

She hugged him tightly and nodded. "Be safe." She pulled from the hug and looked at him. He nodded and ran out with Peter.

Sam flew and Peter swung behind him. "Where is Bucky?" Peter said as he swung behind him. "He's not in his usually spot. He's in a different location than last time."

Peter nodded and landed. "Edith, look for the biometrics of James Barnes and narrow down into the location." He said as Sam landed a bit ahead of him.

As Peter said that, he was shot at. Sam got in front of him with his wings. "Mysterios found us!" Peter shot webs at the other drones.

Sam deployed red wing who started to shoot at the drones. Sam grabbed Peter and jumped off the building.

The two landed and ran down the street. "We need to get out of the public areas! There's civilians!" Sam said as he Called redwing back.

The two took off into the sky and continued to fly when suddenly the two of them were slammed to the ground by a pulse. Sam winced and pulled himself up.

Peter held his head as he stood up. Sam held his side slightly. He dodged an attack at the same time as Peter.

Mysterio stood across from them. He smirked. "Hello Sam! I hope you don't mind but I'm gonna borrow this spider realll quick." He said with a smirk.

Sam frowned and stood in front of Peter. "Not happening..."

"Oh, oh dear Sammy..." Mysterio raised his arms as a horde of drones appeared behind him. He looked up and then looked at sam.

"I wasn't asking..."

Bucky winced as he tried to pull his arm out of the cuffs. He raised his arm and cried out as he slammed his hand towards the ground. His metal arm got out.

"DANG, FINALLY."