Hallucinations

The sound of music.

Ballet music.

Natasha opened her eyes and looked around. She wasn't cuffed up. She walked towards the sound of the music.

She peered into the room and saw five girls in a row practicing their ballet steps. Natasha looked at the mirror and saw her younger self in a black tank top.

She turned and saw a woman handing her a gun. "My dear Natasha... your only task is to kill this man. Prove to every person in here... you have what it takes to be a widow.

Natasha looked at the mirror and saw her teen self holding the gun. "I..."

"No hesitation my dear Natasha." Natasha raised the gun and fired. Everything went black. Natasha dropped the gun as blood covered her hands. "I-I'm sorry... I didn't want to do this..."

"Oh.. but you did." She turned and saw her older self. Natasha sighed as she walked over to her younger self. "Wake up..."

Natasha woke up with a jolt. She was chained and left in a dank, dark, uncomfortable cell. She looked around weakly. She was alone in this cell.

She looked at her wrists and saw that they were bleeding. Her conclusion was that she cut herself as she tried to get out of her cuffs. She had loosen the cuffs quite a bit, so she counted to three and yanked her hands out of the cuffs.

She winced as they started to bleed more but she ignored it. She stumbled up and cried out as she fell. Her leg was injured. She panted as she pulled herself up.

She pulled out her tracker and saw that her camera was destroyed. She sighed in relief due to the fact the video tapes were send to Fury.  Madam Hudra had a much more lethal, and a highly effective torture device...

Somehow she resisted it. All she needed to worry about was getting back.

As she got up her cell door opened. Madam Hydra walked in with Melina and Yelena besides her. Natasha turned towards them. Madam Hydra chuckled.

"Like my little project?" Madam Hydra said as she looked at the redhead. Natasha didn't answer.  Madam Hydra just chuckled. "Eh I don't care if you do or don't... all I know, it was a success with these two. Both of them begging me to stop..." Natasha lunged and tackled Madam Hydra to the ground.

Natasha took her gun and pointed it at her head. Madam Hydra didn't flinch. "One gun pointed at me, and two more pointed at you... your call."

On any normal day, Natasha would shoot this woman in the face, and this would be her final mission but...

Her mind flashed back to The pain in Peters face when he lost May. She gripped her gun as she thought what her death might do to him.

She dropped her gun and raised her hands. Madam Hydra kicked her off of her and stood up. "I can't wait to wipe your mind and see you kill your leaders with no problem."

Natasha smirked. "You won't be able... to wipe my mind." Madam Hydra raised a brow. "Wanna bet your life?"

"If I die, that means I was a failed experiment." Natasha said. Madam Hydra scoffed. "Widows, take her to the testing lab. Let's see if she can withstand this till her knights in shining armors show up."

Peter woke up the next morning. He sat up slowly as he yawned. It was cool in the room, cooler than usual.

He looked over at the window and saw that it was open and it was snowing. Peter frowned as he got up and closed it. He looked around for Natasha, but noticed she wasn't there.

"Where..." the yellow post it caught his gaze. He reached over and read it.

- mission. Be back at 7 tomorrow morning - Nat

Peter looked at the clock.

8:30 am.

He immediately knew something was wrong. He ran over to Bucky and Sams bed, he shook Sam slightly.

Sam groaned as he started to wake up. "What's going on..."

"Natasha went on a mission last night. She left a note saying she would be back at 7:00 but it's 8:30." The boy was panicked.

Sam recognized that. He sat up. "Can.. can I see her note please?" Peter handed it to him as Bucky started to wake up.

Sam looked at Bucky. "It Natasha usually late when coming home from missions?" Bucky looked at him giving him the 'are you really asking me that' look.

"I'll take that as a no..." Sam said. He thought for a second. "Any idea what the mission is-" he realized and groaned. He got out of bed and pulled out his case.

"Do you know ?" Peter asked. "No... no I don't. But I have an idea, but right now, we have a funeral to be at." Peter sighed and nodded.

"Wear your spider suit underneath your suit. We need one of us ready to go in case something happens." Sam said as he took his meds.

Bucky got up and just pulled on his typical tactical gear. It was black so it worked. Peter felt his vision getting blurry, and his hands were shaking slightly.

The nervousness for Natasha and the pain of losing Aunt May was hitting him all at once, and it didn't feel good. Sam noticed and walked over to him, taking his hands gently. Peter looked at him.

"Deep breaths... you'll feel a bit better." Peter nodded and did the breathing exercises as Sam went to continue getting dressed.

He realized he needed to calm down. He wanted to be able to get through this funeral and go save Natasha.

He had to.

Natashas head hung forward after the second shock. She breathed heavily as he clenched her fists. She was able to resist it, but she wasn't sure how much longer.

Madam Hydra smirked noticing her losing some of her energy.

"This is perfect".