Teamwork

Peter shot webs at Mysterio, promotly kicking him out the window. He ran over to Natasha as Sam and Bucky rushed out.

"Are you okay?!" Peter asked Natasha, his voice shaking slightly. She winced and nodded. She frowned as she looked out the window as blood went down her arm.

"The sniper is still out there..." everyone backed up against the wall. "We step out, we're short dead." She said. Peter helped apply pressure on her shoulder.

She gritted her jaw as he applied more pressure. She glanced out the window. She grabbed a pillow and threw it. A bullet went right through the pillow.

"This person is trained..." Natasha said. She frowned. "I think it might be a widow..." she said as she moved peters hand and started to mend her own shoulder.

"Why isn't Mysterio coming to get us?" Bucky said as he grabbed his gun. Natasha looked at him. "Good question..."

Natasha took a deep breath and handed Peter a pillow. "I want you to throw this on my Signal... mysterio has a fake sniper, so wherever the real on is, I can get them."

Peter frowned at that. "You'll get shot again..." he said. She chuckled. "I know... I just need you to do this so you can get Mysterio. He's the biggest threat."

Peter didn't want her to. "Why can't we got down the stairs, away from the window?"

"Because there are people down there waiting for us." Bucky said as Sam looked for his shield. It was right by the window.

"Nat... if you dived forward and grab the shield, you should be able to protect yourself..." Natasha nodded. "Okay, Peter, on three."

3

2

1

He threw the pillow as she dived for the shield. She protected herself and shot the sniper. She sighed in relief as she sighed.

She looked around for Mysterio. Suddenly she was blasted back into her apartment. Sam grabbed Peter and dived back as Mysterio continued to fire at them.

Bucky stayed where he was. He was aiming his gun. He aimed and shot one of the things that made Mysterio fly.

Mysterio hit the ground. Sam helped Natasha up as Peter and Bucky suited up quickly and jumped out. Sam helped Natasha stand up as the other two ran down to the scene.

She recognized the sniper. "Grab me some gauze... I need to patch up before I go after the sniper. That sniper is a Widow, and they are probably the most deadly here next to Bucky and I." She said as Sam tossed her gauze.

She quickly patched up her shoulder and ran into her and Sams room and grabbed her guns. "Lets go."

Sam jumped out the window with his wings on, he dived at a Mysterio as she jumped behind him. She landed and ran towards the building where she saw a familiar black one suit.

"Yelena..." she jumped up and flinged herself onto the correct floor and landed in front of yelena. "Sister..."

Yelenas eyes were blank. Natasha sighed as she looked at her. "Guess I gotta beat you up now huh..."

Bucky jumped down me started to fight Mysterio with Sam and Peter. Peter webbed Mysterio to the wall and dodged, letting Sam and Bucky swing a punch at him.

They hit him but suddenly everything went dark. Peters eyes widened. Peter reached out for Sam but was greeted by darkness.

Peter stopped and looked around. Suddenly Natasha appeared in front of him. "You okay?" She said as she walked over. Peter didn't move. He watched her closely.

"You okay kid?" She said. Peter automatically shot her with webbing and punched the illusion away. "You know... it's sad that you've already moved on and found a new mentor..." another familiar voice said behind him.

Peter turned and saw Tony there. Peters eyes widened as he saw him there. Tony sighed. "But, I approve. At least it is was Natasha. I approve."

Peter started to breathe quickly. The images of Tony dying flashed in his mind. He held his head and teared up. "You're not here..."

Tony walked towards him. "What do you mean I'm not here? I've never left..." Tony said. Peter shoved him away. He breathed quicker as he gripped his chest.

"Y-you died right in front of me..." Peter said. Tony stopped. "What are you talking about..." Peter felt like his couldn't breathe. He teared up more as he fell to his knees, wondering what he did to deserve all this.

Tony chuckled. "You must be hallucinating-" suddenly normal life appeared. Peter found himself on the ground. He winced as he tried to slow down his breathing. He realized he was knocked away from the illusion.

He turned and saw Natasha next to him. She winced as she held her shoulder. "You okay?" He nodded but he couldn't stop hyperventilating. Everything was happening all at once for him.

She noticed and helped him to his knees. She held his hands. "Deep breaths...." she said quietly. He squeezed her hands and nodded as he tried his best. She put her forehead against his gently. She did the same to calm yelena down.

He teared up as he calmed himself down. She lifted his head up. "Don't forget, the big spider is here to protect the little spider... okay?" She said. He nodded as she helped him up.

"You're a tough kid. Don't let those illusions get to you. Even though they hurt." She said as she wiped some dirt and blood off his face. He nodded slightly as she said what she said.

She glanced over at the battle field. "Stay here... okay? Only come out when you feel calm and ready. She took her vest off and put it on him as she ran back onto the battlefield.

Peter gripped the vest and sat in the corner. "O-okay..."

Natasha jumped into the building again and looked for Yelena. She sighed as she realized she was gone.

"Damn."