Just in Time

The guards stood outside the room wondering why the talking in the room with Madam Hydra seemed to quiet down.

As they were about to open the door, Madam Hydra came flying through the door. She caught herself as she flipped her hair out of her face, promptly dodging a flying metal fist.

Bucky was pissed off. His hair fell into his face as he glared at her. The guards aimed their guns but he kicked them away.

"You ordering the death of an innocent woman and torturing an innocent boy. Oh... I'm going to have fun beating you up..." he said as he readjusted his arm.

She jumped up and raised her fists. "Likewise..."

Maria jumped down off the ceiling in silence. Not a sound coming from her. She tased two guards and opened the locked cell.

She walked in and saw Alexander on the ground. He looked and chuckled weakly. "Maria..."

She ran over and laid him on his back, checking his wounds and injuries. "Oh this is bad..." she said as she propped him up.

He winced and nodded. "Y-yeah it's bad... it feels bad. Also... you have company." An annoying laugh filled the room. Maria sighed and looked over and saw John.

"Hey Johnny..." she said as she pulled out her knife. John walked in and smirked. "Maria..."

Maria dropped a smoke bomb and rushed John.

She cut his arm. He grabbed her leg and flung her into the wall. She winced and pulled herself up swinging her arm and punching him.

He caught her fist and kicked her away. She winced as she looked over at him. She panted as she realized her nose was bleeding. Her hair fell out of its bun. She yelled and ran at him.

He jumped behind her and grabbed her hair and yanked her up. She winced as he pulled her up. "Such a weak lady you are... right hand of Nick Fury and this is what you give me?!" He laughed.

He pointed his gun at her head. She gripped her knife and chuckled. "You're right... I am the right hand of Nick Fury..." she spun around cutting his hand and her hair short.

She grabbed his gun and shot his leg. John fell to the ground and cried out in pain. She tucked the gun in her belt and walked over to Alexander and helped him up, placing something on the wall.

He chuckled. "You're blowing by the place up?"

"Hell yeah.." she said as she walked out.

Sam knocked out two guards as he walked over to Natashas cell. He picked the lock and pushed the door opened.

Natasha was sitting there. She glanced up and smiled. "Hey bestie..." she said weakly. Sam ran over to her and picked her wrist locks. "Dont..." she mumbled.

"Why?" He said.

"There are widows here..." she said quietly. Sam frowned as he continued. "Don't care..." she frowned as he helped her up.

As she did suddenly, a sound appeared behind him. He turned and was face to face with Melina.

Her gaze was dark as she watched him. "Are you really going to hurt your daughter... we can guarantee your freedom."

Melina watched him. Her widow bracelets glowing slightly blue with electricity. "Can you... guarantee it..." she said quietly.

Natasha stepped forward. "Yes.. mama... we can guarantee it. I promise." Melina teared up and stepped to the side.

"Please... please save us." Melina said as she looked at Natasha. Natasha nodded and ran out with Sam. Sam looked at her.

"Are you okay?" He asked her. She shrugged as she ran. "I have no idea... I'm just tired." Sam understood completely.

He was pushing himself. He was exhausted but he needed to do this. The two skidded to a stop when they heard a loud crash. Natasha stepped forward and saw Bucky fighting Madam Hydra.

Bucky swung and almost hit her but slammed his metal fist into the iron wall. Natasha shot a shock at Madam Hydra.

Madam Hydra dodged and let the shock hit Bucky. Bucky winced and stumbled back. Madam Hydra looked at Sam and smirked. "You're the cancer boy..." she chuckled as she jumped away from Natasah.

"I'm coming after you next." She ran down a hall as the other two ran over to Bucky.

"Guys, this building is going to blow in a few minutes, get out." Maria said through the earpiece.
Sam nodded and motioned them down the hallway. The group ran.

"Maria you got Alex right?"

"Yep. I'm in the jet waiting for you guys." As she said that, the building blew up. Sam pulled out his shield and blocked the rubble.

"What happened!?" Maria said.

"The building blew!" Sam said as debris started falling all around them. Maria frowned. "Someone Tampered with my bombs timing... get out of there now!"

Sam and the group ran but got caught. Bucky took the shield from Sam and held it up while everyone tried their best to avoid the debris.

"Are we a lucky trio..." natasha said in annoyance and in pain.

"Very funny..." Sam said. Bucky winced as a larger piece of debris fell onto the shield. "We need a rescu-"

Suddenly the heavy piece of debris came off of them and light filled the room. They looked and saw a familiar face.

"Hey guys, I gotcha." Natasah smiled at the person and nodded.

"Thanks Carol." She grabbed them and took them out of the building and landed them right by the jet.
Everyone laid down tiredly on the ground by the jet.

Bucky sighed and looked at Sam. "Tired?" Sam chuckled and nodded.

"Too tired..." Sam sat up as he watched the building burn down. "I'm... I'm gonna check into the hospital." Sam said quietly enough that only Bucky could hear.

Bucky looked at him and held his hand. "Are you sure?"

Sam nodded. "I'm not going to get better if I don't get treatments."

Bucky kissed his cheek and nodded.

"Alright."