Capture

Natasha jumped up the wall and landed with hardly a sound. So did the others.

Alexander pulled out his knife and walked ahead. There were four paths, and there was four of them. Alexander frowned.

"Folks, we gotta pick our tunnels." He said showing them the four tunnels.

Bucky frowned. "Of course... we're getting split up." Alexander looked at Bucky.

"You're our strongest...we need to make sure you land in the tunnel with US Agent, Natasha needs to be in a tunnel with a widow if there is any, Sam needs to get airborne. They clearly expect four of us, so send in three."

Sam nodded with that as he prepped his wings. "And I'll go after either Madam Hydra or Mysterio." Alexander said as he looked at the tunnels.

Bucky walked forward and picked his tunnel. "I'll take this one..." Sam walked over and kissed his cheek. "Be careful." Bucky squeezed his hand.

"I will." Sam nodded and took off towards the sky.

Natasha picked her tunnel and so did Alexander. "See y'all in a bit." Alexander said. He ran down his tunnel.

He was nervous.  He ran down until he came into a room That was dark. He frowned as the lights turned on. He pulled out his knife as he walked around.

"Alexander Garner. Agent of SHIELD moonlighting as a teacher. You are quite interesting..." his eyes widened slightly.

"Your present is interesting, but so is your past..." Alexander frowned.

"Fun, we can exchange old tales later..." a person appeared from a walkway ahead of him. The person chuckled. "You used to be apart of hydra... huh." Madam Hydra said as she walked into the room.

Alexander frowned. "Who the hell cares... I'm not Hydra now." Suddenly as he said that John walked in behind her.

I'm assuming you made the calculations that each one of my men will be in one of the tunnels... you were right but wrong. You didn't take into consideration, we were ganging up on you..."

John rushed forward and threw his shield. Alexander dodged and started to swing his knives at the bigger man. John swung causing Alexander to dodge.

He realized Madam Hydra wasn't where she was previously. He turned to late and she slammed him into the wall. He cried out and kicked her back. John rushed at him but he jumped out of the way. He threw his knife, hitting Johns side.

John cried out and fell to his knees.

Alexander winced as he held his other knife. Madam Hydra pulled out her knife as well and circled him, like a vulture circling its prey.

He felt dizzy for some reason. He frowned. "You drugged me..." he said as he started to try and regulate his breathing.

She chuckled and nodded. "Yes, yes I did." She ran at him. He stumbled but dodged. He was immune to every toxin, so that meant this one was new.

He could hardly see. "Hydra taught you how to fight through a drug fit... let's see if you fight partially blind and disoriented." She rushed him and swung at him, continuing to try and kill him.

He barely dodged each time. He reached out and grabbed her neck and flipped her, slamming her on her back.

She hit the ground. He was shaking. She pulled her self up and looked at him. "You're weak..." she stabbed his side. Everything went dark.

Natasha finished beating a widow. She panted as she wiped blood from her nose. She walked ahead and saw Bucky, he didn't fight anyone.

"Did... did you meet up with anyone?" She said.

Bcuky shrugged as he wiped blood from her face. "Mysterio wasn't anywhere neither was John..." Natasha frowned.

"Alexander miscalculated..." she pressed her intercom. "Alexander..."

She heard faint talking but the frequency wasn't loud enough to hear the conversation.

"Alexander, increase your frequency." Suddenly she was able to hear the conversation.

"Fine the widow, and soldier. Bring them to me. My soldier needs to be activated."

Bucky looked around and saw a vent. He pulled the vent grate out and jumped into it. He pulled Natasha up into it. She sat in the vent and pulled out her tracker.

"He's two floors above us..." she said. She hated it when people were used a bargaining chips.

"For some reason... she wants us. Bucky..." she looked at him. "I'm going to get him alone. You can't get near."

"What? Why not?" Bucky said in protest. She sighed and looked at him worried. "I can't risk her getting into your head again... okay?" Bucky knew that that was the worst case scenario for them. He just sighed and nodded

"Okay..." he said quietly. She nodded and started to climb through the vents. "Let's go."

Sam landed on another building, putting up signals for when they needed SHIELDS help. He saw people down below also setting things up. He frowned and started to tape them.

"Always something going on..." Sam said as he sat down. He wasn't feeling too great. He dialled Maria's number.

"Yes?" She said.

"Are you on your way?" He asked.

"Of course." She hung up. He frowned and sighed. "Typical..."

Alexander was on the floor of a cell not moving. Madam Hydra had stabbed him with his own blades, that were coat in a numbing agent.

He was only able to move his arm. He was now able to move around slowly. He pulled himself against the wall and panted slightly. His side was bleeding badly but he wasn't surprised.

As he was getting up John walked over. "You have an interesting file... like, wow, you were a HYDRA double agent, you're a hired assassin for SHIELD, you are quite intelligent; you're a teacher and last but not least a single parent..."

Alexander glared at him. "Don't touch my kid..."

"Don't worry, we have no interesting in your kid, but we have an interest in using you to bring in the people we're looking for."

Alexander walked over to him. "They won't come for me you dumbass..." John rolled his eyes and grabbed his collar and slammed him against the cell bars.

"You clearly don't know your teammates."