Sacrifice

Bucky was restrained.

He didn't recognize where he was but he stayed firm with his decision. His hair dangled downward as someone walked over to him.

"I have to say, you are a truly selfless person." Mysterio said as he sat in front of him. "What you did was brave, especially for going through all this before and knowing what it's going to do you again."

Bucky shrugged. "You tend to get used to it. Have you removed the targets at Sam, Peter and Dr. Raynors heads?" He said as he looked at the ground

"Oh of course. I follow through with deals." Mysterio said. Bucky sighed in relief. Mysterio grabbed a scissors and started to cut Buckys hair. "Did you grow it long for what's his name?"

"No, I kept it long cause he liked it." Bucky said as he watched it drop to the floor. Mysterio just kept cutting until it was cut short.

"Well, anything you have to say?" He said as he placed a contraption on his head. Bucky thoight of Sam and smiled sadly to himself.

"Sam... Sam will bring me back." He said with a smirk. Mysterio rolled his eyes. "Wow. Still being positive in the face of torture." He powered on the contraption.

"Goodbye."

He flipped the switch.

Sam was getting his treatments in the hospital. He looked out the window blankly. He had an IV and oxygen nubs attached to him.

He didn't care about the treatment, but he cared about what was happening to Bucky. He just watched the city continue on down below.

Peter walked in with Sarah. She wanted to speak with him. "Hey Sam, your sisters here." He ushered her in and walked out.

Sam looked over at her. She teared up and walked over to him. "Hey Sammy..." she sat down next to him. He just leaned his head on her shoulder. The two sat in silence for a few minutes.

Sam sat up and looked at his hands. "I couldn't catch him..." he said quietly. Sarah looked at him. "Who? Riley?"

Sam lowered his hands and looked outside the window. "Bucky..." he clenched his fists.

"I told him I would catch him if he was falling... he fell into Mysterios hands, who I'm pretty sure is working with Hydra... now he gave up every bit of freedom, and progress he had just so that I wouldn't be on the run... and so Peter could be safe." He covered his face with his hand and looked down.

Sarah wrapped an arm around him carefully. "I'm sorry... I know he was an amazing frie-"

"Can I tell you something?" He said. She looked at him and nodded. Sam looked at her with a sad smile. "We kissed... we... we fell in love. And just as I was just getting used to seeing his smile more frequently in my life, he gives all that up, so that Peter and I live. And people still call him a villain..."

Sarah's eyes widened. "I'm... I'm sorry Sam." He just looked out the window. "I'll get him back... even if he doesn't remember me, I'll bring him back."

Bucky fell to the ground and pushed himself up slowly. Guards were fighting him, training him again .

He winced as his mind flashed back to the winter soldier. Bucky stood up realizing he was back.

He stood and wiped his nose as the guards rushed him. His eyes went dull as a image of Sam flashed in his mind. A small amount of life came back as he fought the guards.

He grabbed one and slammed him agaisnt the wall while shooting the other. Another rushed him with a knife. He grabbed the guys wrist, Stole his knife and stabbed the guy.

The sound of ominous clapping came from the door. Mysterio was clapping. "You are most impressive... I have someone for you to meet." He took a step to the side.

Madam Hydra, or the Viper stood in front of Bucky. "Winter Zoldat. Welcome back, Hydra has missed you a lot."

Bucky just nodded as he glanced at Mysterio. "I'm keeping my end of the deal, don't worry." Mysterio said. Bucky nodded and walked over to her.

She looked at him up and down. "Still in fabulous shape, it's arm is new, it's physique. Just perfect. Like always, it's just the mind that needs altering." She motioned her guards to restrain him.

"Take him to our Hydra Base in Germany. I don't want the avengers to be expecting something new again." She motioned them to head out.

She turned to Mysterio. "What deal did you make with Winter Zoldat..." Mysterio looked at her. "I don't harm a kid." She rolled her eyes and chuckled as she handed him a check.

"Nice doing business with you."

Sam finished his first round of treatment and was already showing better results. He was exhausted. His medical treatment was being transferred to Louisiana.

He packed his bag and pulled his jacket off. Peter walked in with his backpack and looked at him. Sam looked at him.

"Why aren't you back with Aunt May?" Sam said surprised to see him. Peter shrugged as he walked in. "I told her I had to stay here a bit longer... there's someone here who needs my help here." Peter said with a smile.

Sam chuckled. "Kid, you don't need to stay here with me in Louisiana."

"Well... I want to. You've been taking care of me, and protecting me. It's my turn to do the same for you." He said when he picked up Sams bags.

Sam sighed and messed up his hair. "Fine... guess we gotta get you enrolled in a school down there." He said as he walked out with him.

"Yep. Sounds good." Peter said.

"I guess I'm your legal guardian for now?" Sam said. Peter chuckled and nodded. "I guess so, I guess so." He said with a chuckle.

Sam wrapped an arm around and chuckled.

"Sounds good to me."