Arguement

"I'm sorry... she's been shot. She didn't make it."

Peter didn't move. He just lowered the phone from his ear and stared at the wall. Natasha looked over at him. "Kid?"

She recognized the look on his face.

He looked at his phone. "Thank you... call me back when you get more info." He hung up. He dropped his phone on the ground and stared at the ground.

Tears went down his face. "T-this all started with me being framed... I haven't seen her since my graduation..." Natasha walked over.

"What happened?" She said, fearing the worst. Peter held his head and cried into his hands. "A-aunt May has been shot, she didn't make it."

Natashas eyes widened. She hugged the boy tightly as she cried into her shoulder. She teared up hearing his pain and anger.

"D-do you have any other family?" He shook his head as he cried. "S-she was my only family." Natasha continued to hug him, trying to calm him down so he wouldn't pass out.

"W-what do I do now!? I-I'm alone now..." Natasha shook her head. "Y-youre not alone. We, we will be here."

Peter just cried.

The feeling of defeat.

Sam and Bucky were in the other room. Sam opened his backpack with his good arm. "Do you have my meds?" Sam said as he started to cough.

Bucky tossed them at him. Sam caught them and took them. Bucky hadn't said a word since they got to the hotel room.

Sam was going to say something but his cell rang. He sighed and noticed it was Natasha. He raised a brow as he answered.

"Hello?"

"Peters Aunt is dead..." she said as she held a sleeping Peter. Sam was shocked.

"She dead? I thought she was in a secure location?" Sam said.

" that's what shield thought, but when we were infiltrated, her location was taken... hydra killed her." Natasha said quietly.

Sam was just shocked. He sat down. "How is Peter?"

"He's asleep... he tired himself out. He's not doing well." She said as she rubbed his head. "He doesn't have anymore family." She said.

Sam sighed. "I know... just.. make sure he rests. He's had a long day." Sam winced slightly but ignored it.

She nodded. "Alright. Call you later. Get some rest Sam."

"You too." He hung up and put his phone down. He glanced at Bucky.

"His Aunt died..." Bucky looked up slightly. "Is he okay?"

"No... he's not. He's struggling. He asleep right now, so we will see how he is when he wakes up." Sam said as he got up.

He walked over to Bucky. He rubbed a bruise on his cheek gently. Bucky lowered his gaze. "Buck..." Bucky turned his head slightly and kissed Sams hand.

"I know what you're going to say... and I'm going to disagree... but I'll believe you for right now." He looked at Sam.

"If I can't trust my mind... I'll trust you." Bucky said quietly. Sam smiled sadly at That. He kissed him gently.

"Good..." he said.

Mysterio walked back into the base. He put his gun away as he entered the meeting room. Zemo didn't have a pleased look on his face.

"Let me guess... being the coward you are, you killed that innocent woman?" Zemo said rather bluntly.

"Why do you care?" Mysterio said. Zemo walked over to him and kicked him into the wall hard. He may be shorter than Quentin, but he was stronger.

"Only cowards kill the innocent. She did nothing, and here you are, taking her life." Zemo said. His words laced with anger.

"Oh zemo, the only reason you're saying this is because you don't like seeing women die.." Madam Hydra said as she entered the room. Zemo looked at her. "What?"

"Anna... that was your wife's name, right? Felix was your sons name.. correct?" She said as she read a file. Zemo stood up straight.

"Based on my records, you have never killed a child, or a woman. Only men ... why is that? Zemo?" She said as she stepped forward.

"I have no preferences." Zemo said. She scoffed.

"You could have tried to kill Natasha Romanoff, and Maria Hill at multiple occasions. Why can't you kill them?"

"That is none of your business..." zemo said. Mysterio watched the two as Madam Hydra turned her gaze to Mysterio.

"I'm impressed with your work. Keep it up, you'll be running Hydra." She smirked. "Well, get some rest your two." She walked out. Zemo looked at Mysterio.

"Making an innocent woman pay for your grudge against a teenager... how pathetic." Zemo scoffed and walked out.

Mysterio stood there stunned. "I....."

Natasha sat in her room in silence, rubbed Peters head to help him stay asleep.

She sympathized with the boy. Ever since she lost her biological parents, she struggled. It hurt her to her very core, but she quickly pushed it away while she was in the red room.

Peter was asleep. He had tear stains on his face he was gripping onto the blanket.

The boy had lost all of his family. The entirety of it, and now he was 17 years old in this vast world alone. Natasha didn't want him to feel this way, but that how he felt.

"Peter..." she said quietly. "I know it's hard to go through this. You're a strong boy... I know you can do this. I have complete faith in you."

She kissed his head and adjusted his blanket as she got up. She wasn't good at showing affection but she was trying. Maybe it necessarily work it the person was asleep but, she didn't know.

Peter rustled in his sleep as he teared up more.

Natasha never wanted to see Peter in pain ever again, she had this instinct, this feeling to protect him. She sat by his side and looked out the window.

"I won't let anyone touch you, Peter. I'll protect youC my little spider."