Wanted

Sam and Bucky walked down the street. Sam glanced at Bucky. His face was calm instead of serious. "You're in a good mood. What did that doctor say to you?"

"I'll never tell." He said with a smirk. Sam just rolled his eyes and continued down the NYC street. "Where's the kid?" Bucky asked.

"Ah, he's meeting us at a restaurant apparently. And then we're gonna go to the apartment I have in DC." Sam said as he continued to walk.

He was about to continue talking when he saw Bucky was standing, staring at a monitor behind them. Sam sighed. "Next time a heads up-"

Super Hero, Mysterio, reveals that Avengers Sam Wilson, Bucky Barnes, and Peter Parker are responsible for Stark Industries break in. Be on alert.

Bucky frowned and grabbed Sams arm and walked down an alleyway. "We need to hide. Disguises would be awesome." Sam just followed.

"I figured that's your area?" Sam said as they walked into a less crowded street. Bucky nodded as he walked into a thrift store.

He walked in keeping their head low. Bucky grabbed a few hats, hoodies, and some stuff for the kid as well.

The two paid and went to go get changed in the alleyway. Bucky took his jacket off and pulled on a hoodie. He also put on a cap.

Sam chuckled. "You don't look suspicious at all." He said as he pulled on a red hoodie, and put a cap on as well.

"Your sarcasm is annoying Samuel."

"I've been told, James." Sam said as he looked out the alleyway. Bucky was caught off guard by hearing his name but he shook it off.

The two walked together into a tech store. Bucky walked over to a computer. Sam watched him. "Since when are you tech savvy?"  He said.

"Since I came into this day and age." He started to get into the Stark Industries database. Sam
Stood behind him but then chuckled slightly.

"Steve told me when he was looking for you he did the exact same thing with Natasha." Sam said. Bucky just chuckled to himself not necessarily listening.

"Who's who in this situation?" Bucky said as he looked at the records.

"You're Nat for sure. The quite attractive looking assassin who's quite intelligent." Sam said unaware of what he was saying. Bucky stopped and looked at him with a raised brow. "Attractive?"

Sam realized what he said. "I'm referring to Nat." He said quickly.

"Uh huh." Bucky said as a the store owner came over. "May I help you two?" The man said.

Sam walked over. "Ah nothing nothing. We're just looking at a computer for our home." He said.

"Oh.. OH! Do you guys want the family plan?" The man said. Sam groaned in annoyance internally.

Bucky walked over. "Hm... you know hun i think we should get the plan? Natasha would love to have a computer." Sam looked at him surprised.

"I- that'll work." He looked at the shop owner, "yes. Family plan!"

The man nodded. "Ah! I'll be right back with the paper work." Bucky watched him and then went over to the computer and wrote down the missing tech and shut down the computer.

"Sam let's go." Bucky said grabbing his arm
and walked out. Sam was still surprised by Bucky thinking on his feet.

Sam walked next to him. "Natasha?" He said. Bucky chuckled. "Well... I'd name my daughter, like I'd ever have one, Natasha." He said as he walked with Sam. Sam smiled softly.

"Same. Same." Sam said back. Sam noticed people walking in the store, holding their fingers to their ear and talking. "We're being followed..." Sam said.

Bucky nodded. "Yep..." he continued to walk. Bucky noticed he didn't have his gloves. "Shit... I forgot my gloves..." his hand stuck out like a sore thumb and could easily be spotted.

Sam pulled his arm and then grabbed Buckys hand and pulled it close to him so his hand could be hidden. Bucky noticed and lowered his hat.

Sam walked with him and walked over to the escalator. "Call Peter. We need to make sure he's okay." Sam nodded and pulled out his phone. Bucky squeezed his hand slightly as he looked around. He saw some guys on the other side of the escalator.

"We got company." He said quietly. Sam turned and looked at Bucky as he instead send a text message to Peter, and looked at him.

"We can't get away without causing a scene." Sam said. The man was starting to look at them. Bucky looked at Sam and sighed. "Forgive me."

"Wha-"

Bucky held his cheek and kissed him. Sam was surprised but kissed him back. He gripped his hand slightly. Bucky broke the kiss slightly as the guy passed them.

Sam looked at him slightly dazed. "Why'd you...um do that?" Bucky lowered his hat again. Probably hiding his flustered face now.

"Kissing makes people feel more uncomfortable and they tend to avoid looking at affection." He said as he stepped off the escalator.  Bucky cleared his throat and let go of his hand. "Let's um... get to the restaurant and meet the kid."

Sam watched Bucky walked ahead of him. He shook his head and walked a bit behind him.

Peter was sitting at the restaurant playing on his phone. He had a disguise as well.

He sipped his drink when Sam and Bucky walked in. He waved them over, and immediately noticed they were walking away from each other.

He raised a brow as they walked in and sat down. "You okay kid?" Sam said as he sat down.

"Uh yeah... are you two?" He said.

Sam chuckled and nodded. "Uh... yeah. Yeah we are." Bucky was looking at his phone. "Yeah I'm
Good."

Peter rolled his eyes. "Anyways... what's going on?"

"We're being pinned for the crime that Mysterio did... once again he's tricked the public into thinking that us three are the bad guys."

"So what do we do now?" Peter said worried.

"We lay low... we're heading to my apartment in DC."

"Sounds good."