Sudden

Xx

*tap*

'More than a month , Gregor suffered with the terrible scar on his wrist. "No" he mumbled quetly. "Not anymore. I am done with that." '

*tap*

' "I am done with that." said Gregor, staring at his wrist and the blades lying next to him.'

*tap* *tap*

'...lying next to him. He looked away for a second. Only a second..'

*tap* *tap* *tap*

'Only a second to..'

*tap* *tap* *tap*

'..a second to..'

*tap* *tap* *tap* *TAP*

'...a second...'

*tap* *tap* tap* *TAP* *TAP*

"WILL YOU STOP WITH THE BLOODY TAPPING ALREADY!" you finally exploaded, standing on your feet and glaring at the shocked and a bit frightened Gryffindor.

A wide grinn spread on his face as his green eyes sparkled with evilness. He lifted the pencil lightly and prepared to tap it one more time.

You waited. Waited for him to tap it one more time so you can finally lose it. You kept glowering at his smug face. If he dares. Only if he dar-

*ta-*

And you were already tackling him on the ground. "I've been trying..." you growled, struggling to pin him on the ground. "...to read this stupid book.." you continued, your hands still fighting with his. "...and you keep..." you finally gripped his hands and pinned them on the ground. "...bothering me." you finished with a victorious smile and sitting on top of him.

He kept quiet. He looked in your eyes and a playful smile reappeared on his lips as he lifted himself up with all his strength, overpowering you and pining you on the ground.

You struggled to get out of his grip, but it was too tight. "You're dead Lupin." you snarled and kept trying to free yourself from his grip.

"Am I? " he smirked and slowly lowered his head.

He was close. Too close.

Looking at his gentle green eyes, you felt your anger suddenly disappear. They were green with a bit dark blue colour on the edge of his iris. They were stunning. You kept observing them and your eyes soon drifted on to his other features. Besides his eyes there were a few scars, stretching from his neck to his cheek. You also noticed his nose wasn't a long and pointy one, but he had a long bridge with a round tip as his lips were sharp with a thin lower lip. The dark brown, dense hair were long and falling in front of his eyes, however there were some light strands on the side.

"Enjoying what you see?" he smirked and carefully let go of your arms.

Who was this guy? You didn't know this side of Remus Lupin. Where was the good and hardworking Gryffindor, who barely even talked to a girl?

"Only if the view is great." you replied, sending him a flirty wink and sitting up.

"So I guess you are not mad at me anymore?" he quievered a bit and observed your body language.

You lent back on your elbows and crossed your legs. "What makes you think that?" you scoffed.

"You swooning over me. I bet you love seeing me on top of you." he teased and started to approach you.

"You're wrong." you denied as a sly smirk appeared in the corner of your lips.

He was next to you by now. His hand was on your thigh, slowly making its way to your hips. "Am I?" he whispered in your ear, sending a strong shiver down your spine as his hand made contact with your skin.

"Yeah." you smirked and put your hand around his neck. "I prefer you shirtless." you continued as your fingertips brushed on the back of his neck.

And all of a sudden, the guy, who you have been tackling before for interrupting your reading and who kept annoying you with those horrible tapping sounds, was the one smashing his lips onto yours.

The kiss wasn't innocent as you thought for a guy like him. It was hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. You wanted to pull away from him before you lost yourself, but you couldn't. His thumb caressing the skin on your waist, dragged you deeper into the kiss. Your hands made their way under his shirt, your fingers running down his spine and pulling him closer until there was no space left between the two of you. His breathing quickened as did yours, his lips travelling down your neck, leaving red marks for you to cover them up later.

—-

Library, to you, has never been the same again. Exiting it and walking just around the corner, you pressed yourself against the wall and took a deep breath in.

'What the hell just happened?'