The right kind of wrong

REQUEST #1: ooooh yes! Remus as teacher and fells for one of his students because he somehow feels like she understands him and is comfortable around her more than around anyone but also feels a bit guilty LIKE THATS MY SHIT (but write what you're okay with, I love you k bye)

REQUEST #2: Can you do a professor remus and student reader imagine, where the have been dating for a while? You can see what the context is 😍🙈

REQUEST #3: Every time I read professor lupin x reader is smutty, can I get a professor lupin x reader really fluff, like it's a Saturday afternoon and everyone's at hogsmade and they're just cuddling in his dorm and snoggin and Remus telling her that she loves her so much even though she's his student

xx

It was never supposed to be this way. She was young, so was he. The only problem was she was way too younger than him.

It started as a normal crush on the new Defense Against The Dark Arts teacher. He was tall, handsome, few scars, fun yet mysterious. He was simply the best one this school has ever had.

It happened. It just happened. How did it happen? Only God knows.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked you in a loving and soft voice, his arms wrapped around your body as you both laid on the bed.

"Just us." you replied, turning your head around so that you were met by his stunning emerald green eyes.

He kissed you softly on the lips, long and sweet kiss that he soon pulled away from. "What about us?"

"How we ended up here. You, me, your dorm on a Saturday when everybody else is in Hogsmeade. Even though it's not right it feels like it is."

Yes, Remus knew this was wrong. It was wrong dating one of his students but it happened. It just happened and there was no other explenation for it. He thought maybe the feelings he started to develop for you would pass by. But they didn't. They grew stronger and he couldn't hold himself back. Not from you.

He was a man who followed the rules, a good student, a good man. But he was selfish. Selfish becasue he couldn't do the right thing and resign before those feeling developed into something more.

But it's late now, isn't it. The two of you sneaking around, finding every single chance to be together...

He was selfish. Because all he wanted was you to himself.

But you understood him. You understood him in a way nobody ever did. He talked to you about everything. Confided in you. His secrets, problems, memories, everything.

And you listened. You listened and you didn't judge. You simply accepted him for who he was. And as he thought of himself as a monster, you thought of him as a man. A man who is funny, smart, intelligent, loving, caring, mysterious, cuddly and a bit annoying at times. But he was your man, the man you love.

"I am so lucky."

"Oh I know you are." you snarked and nuzzled closer to him. "I mean who else is this funny and amazing than me." you started to boast, making Remus roll his eyes. "Such an amazing girlfriend. You shouldn't only feel lucky, you should feel blessed." you continued, making him chuckle.

His arms wrapped stronger around your waist and he quickly moved you on top of him and later on the other side of the bed, making you laugh as he did. It was his turn to move on top of you, his arms holding yours down as he started kissing your neck.

"You think you're funny, huh." he said between kisses, making you slightly giggle at the touch of his short stubble beard.

"Oh, I think I'm hilarious." you grinned and move your hands out of his grip. "Come on, stop it Rem. And shave your beard for God's sake." you giggled as he continued to kiss you.

He shot his head up after the last comment and he quirked an eyebrow at you. "So now you're going after the beard huh?" he smirked. "I thought you liked it."

"How would you feel if I had a scruffy beard?"

"Okay, fair point. I'll shave off the beard." he backed of and rolled off next to you. He put his hands under his head, pointing out his elbows and staring at the ceiling. You placed your head on his chest and wrapped your arms around his torso. "But I mean what I said. I am lucky."

"Yeah-"

"Shush. You're going to ruin the moment again." he shushed you, making you chuckle at his sudden seriousness. "I know you're my student and that what we are doing isn't right. But I just want you to know that I love you."

Feeling your heart flutter at the sound of his voice, saying those words, you lifted your head from his chest and looked in his eyes. "You mean that?"

"I do and I swear, when you graduate, we will find a place to live, adopt a dog or a dragon, whatever you want and one day I swear I'll marry you."

Tears started to fill your eyes after hearing him say that. Your hands cupped his face, slowly bushing against his beards and you leaned closer to kiss him. "I love you too."

After you broke away from your kiss, you placed your head back on his chest and started giggling.

"What?" he smiled and ran his fingers through your hair.

"I mean of course , who wouldn't want to marry me. Look at me. I'm amazing." you starte to boast, once again making Remus roll his eyes.

"Why do you keep ruining the moment?"

"Oh but you're definetly shaving the beard." you continued, making him chuckle and put his hand over your mouth.

"Just shut up and let me love you."