Friends?

Friends. That's what all of you were. Only friends and that was okay with all of them. Well, with most of them.

Sirius was simply a person who does not give a damn for anything. He never dated any of the friends in his circle. Not you, not Marlene, not Alice and Merlin not Lilly. He knew the difference between having friends and having acquaintances.

James was always after one girl and one girl only. Lilly Evans. It was a never-ending chase for him but it slowly started to revolve into a bautiful friendship and maybe some day soon into something much more beautiful.

Remus. He was the sarcastic, funniest and dorkiest in the group. No, it wasn't Sirius and his funny, childish comments. It wasn't James and his obsession with Quidditch. And it wasn't Peter, who disappeared most of the daylight and reappeared during the night. Everybody knew about his condition and everybody was okay with it. He was okay with it as well.

And as I said not long ago that most of them were not okay with someone being only friends, that only implied to two boys in the group. James and his torterous love for Lilly and Remus with his flirty love for you.

" Hello, darling. " he threw himself next to you, wrapping his arm around your shoulders. " Arithmancy? Thought you hated this class?" he quirked an eybrow as he took another bite in his apple.

" I do. " you sighed and closed the book in your lap, throwing it on the table in front. " I was just a self-obsorved, ambitious Second year who thought she could deal with Arithmancy."

" Can she?" he looked down on you, chewing his apple.

" No, she can't." you dropped your head in your palms and started to whine.

" Is that a whale I hear?" Sirius mocked, entering the room with a pear in his hand, taking a bite and throwing himself on the armchair. " Oh, it's just you. Pretty close." he snickered and your grumbled, casting Expelliarmus and disarming him of his pear.

His fruit flew on the other side of the room, right at James feet where he came with a peach in his hand. " Mate, you lost your pear." he added and just walked by it.

" Might picking it up!" Sirius grumbled and jumped from his armchair, walking over to his one-bitten pear.

" Nah. I'd rather seat in this warm, comfy armchair." he grinned, settling himself in the armchair Sirius sat before and taking a bite in his peach.

" You prat! Fuck off my chair! " said Sirius and squeezed himself on the armchair next to James, fighting for his seat. " I was here first."

" Piss off, Pads. You're gonna ruin my peach." James faught back as they both continued to move around the armchair.

" Why are you all eating fruit?" you asked and they both stopped, looking at eachother with smug faces.

" Wouldn't you like to know, pear killer!" said Sirius and walked over to the couch with his pear, giving James the glory. " Like why would you use Expeliarmus like this?"

" Because my head is full with Arithmancy and numbers and Expeliarmus was the only spell I could remember."

" Yeah, well I was in a library and read that sometimes fruit helps with my transformation to my furry self." said Remus, cutting in and continuing to eat his apple. "And because I love apples and vitamins." he joked, winking at you while you turned to Sirius.

" Yeah. I took a pear because that's how I love my women." He grinned and you all quirked an eyebrow at him. " Okay, I love all women but peary are just the juciest." he winked and you grimaced.

" Ew, Sirius. Keep your dirty mind to your dirty self." you got up and grabbed the book from the table.

" I just took peach because I felt like eating a peach." James added, laughing at the others.

" Where are you going?" asked Remus as he got up as well.

" Shit!!" James cursed as peach juice dripped all over his shirt, Sirius laughing beside him.

Not minding the laughing pair, you turned to Remus and smiled. " A walk. Want to come with?"

" Don't mind if I do." Remus grinned and hopped over, causing you to roll your eyes.

Sirius looked after the two of you, James finally wiping his chin ans getting some control over his peach. " Hey, Moony! Use protection!" shouted James and you blushed while Remus only showed them both his middle finger.

" And remember! Prongs and I have a curfew so the dorm is available till midnight!" Sirius voice echoed behind as the two of you climbed througg the portret hole.

As the two of you were both outside, he jumped in front of you and started walking backward in your pace. " I'm sorry for them." he smiled and you snorted.

" Sirius and James? They are just looking out for you." you winked and he chuckled. " I mean who can stay away from a macho like you?"

He let out a laugh, now walking beside you and keeping his hands in his pockets. " Me? I don't deserve love. I'm a monster!" he spoke over-dramatically, placing his hand over his chest and pretending to be misrable.

" You are the worst werewolf ever. " you laughed as he pretended to be in pain.

" Well, someone once told me to stop pretending to be a victim and accept it as a part of my life." he smiled and nudged you a bit.

You were the one who told him to stop looking so negatively on the full moon. He was still a wizard, still a man. It was just his flaw. He didn't ask for it but he can't brood in his room for the rest of his life because this bad thing happened to him.

" Well, that someone sounds really smart." you boasted, glancing at him from the corner of your eyes.

" Oh she is. Smart and beautiful, intelligent, kind, honest..." he now stopped right in front of you, tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear and looking down on you with his beautiful green eyes. " She's everything I would ever want in a girl. " he added and you blushed as his soft touch carresed your cheek.

" Remus, I-" you tried to speak but he only pressed his thumb against your lips and leaned down, kissing you softly. Soft, as you always imagined it would be but he deepened it with his tongue slipping in and his hands grabbing you by the waist.

Your arms found their was around his neck and your fingers up to his dense hair.

And it was perfect for a moment... Until he decided to pull away, licking his lips and smiling like a fool.

"What?" you asked, mirroring his smile.

" Are you two serious?!" he said and tilted his head back, not bothering to turn around.

" I fucking told you he'd hear us." An angry whisper came from the hall,causing you to giggle.

" You were the one with the idea." grumbled another becore pulling down the invisibility cloak and both turning to Remus, grinning.

" Just a nice stroll before we go to bed." said James as he walked by you two, winking at Remus.

Sirius walked right after him, tapping Remus on the shoulder and grinning. " Till midnight." he winked and sprinted after James.

Remus chuckled and looked at you with apologetic eyes. "I'm -"

You pressed your finger against his lips before he could finish that sentance. " I really don't care what they say." you smiled and he returned the gesture. " Except the midnight part. I think that's a great idea."