Flower

REQUEST: Can you do a imagine where the reader is super calm and innocent (like more innocent and calm than Luna) and remus has a big crush on her and he find her crying so hard bc some people take her favorite book about fairies or angels and Remus protect her something like that, I need this so much

WARNING: Just so you know I am a poetic lil shit <3

Xx

She was a flower. So quiet that even the silence felt louder. Innocent, that even a saint couldn't compare to her. So calm that it was almost beautiful.

She was a flower.

A flower which everybody loved. The most georgeous out of all in the garden that if someone plucked her, the world would get dark.

But it would get darker especially for one specific Gryffindor. He was quite tall and handsome. His light brown hair, flecked with grey caused a lot of girls to swoon over him. His scars made him mysterious, yet his charm always seemed to find its way to your heart.

If this makes sense, than you should know that this boy was definetly oblivious to other girls feelings for him, just as you were oblivious to his feelings for you.

"Angels?" he smiled, standing in front of you and breaking your concentration from the book.

"Remus." you smiled brightly.

Remus. His name, spoken with your soft and kind voice, made him go crazy. He already felt his knees go weak and the fluttering in his stomach.

"I remember I read about the angles of the night. Marut and Harut I believe." he smiled and sat down on the chair beside you. You slowly put down your book and started to listen to him. " They believed they were better than human beings. So God challanged them and send them on earth to test their bodily desires. Of course they fell for a woman named Zohra and she..." he stopped.

You were smiling.

He knew why you were smiling and looking at him like that. He knew he rambled and rambled on about something you already know.

"You know that already don't you?" he simpered awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck.

Letting out a pack of giggles you took his big hands into yours and smiled. "I did. Yes." You pulled him down so he could sit on the chair next to you. "But go on. I'd love to see your opinioun on them. " you spoke softly and leaned on your palms to listen.

He wanted to contine. Merlin's beard he wanted to talk but his tounge was completly tied. Your eyes were so beautiful. The (y/e/c) colour seemed to enchant him and your smile seemed to make his grow wider.

"I-I..." he stuttered and continue to fidget with his fingers.

What was he supposed to talk about again?

"How about you tell me about your favorite angel?" he was finally able to speak.

It was at this moment, as he spoke those words that he realized his favorite angel suddenly changed from Marut and Harut to (y/n)(y/l/n), because he hasn't seen eyes sparkle so brightly as they did with you, today.

He was a mess. Remus was a smiling mess and he couldn't stop that smile off his face. All he did was smile like an idiot, giggling when he thought back at today.

He was a mess. A smiling mess.

"What's wrong with you?" asked Sirius who couldn't keep it to himself anymore.

Since Remus came from the library, all he did was smile. Sirius couldn't figure it out. A day has passed and he was still smiling like a moron.

Remus looked at Sirius with wide eyes and smiled, yet again. "Nothing."