Two Matches, One Flame

REQUEST: Hey! i dont't know if your requests are open but if so i've been having in mind a Remus x reader in which reader is Bill Weasley's twin and he sees her in an order meeting and he's like "...oh my god" Your Remus always knows the way to my heart so i figured you were the perfect person to bring my imagination to life ♡

XX

Remus Lupin was hard man to please. He was picky, responsible, demanding and serious yet at the same time, Remus Lupin was a hopeless romantic and daydreamer.

He did hear of you through collegues and friends. You were known to be a kindred spirit, always bright and on her feet yet when first laid eyes on you, he saw a sophicticated woman with long hair, which shape and colour were outlined no matter the light. He saw your hair and they were natural and glossy yet he knew that on touch, they were soft as silk.

You walked in the room and the room changed its lightning for him. Everything was dark but when you walked in, there was nothing but light and you in his eyesight.

"Good morning." you smiled at everybody, your smile reaching your glimmering eyes.

"(y/n) darling!" your mum came rushing to give you a hug, squeezing you tight in her plump body. "I have missed you dearly." she pulled away and squeezed your chin.

"I've missed you too mum." you kissed her cheek and hugged the others.

"How was Ukraine, sis?" Bill said, giving you a hug and looking at you. "And why are you dressed like you've just left a business meeting." he inclined to your dark blue suit.

"I did leave after a business meeting. East Europe is quite different from the west. Do you know how good food do they have?"your eyes darted to your youngest brother. "You would melt, Ronnie."

"Don't call me that." he spoke shyly, watching you with his angel blue eyes. They always caused you to have a baby fever because since you remember, Ron was such a chubby adorable baby, whose eyes were so pure.

"I hear our sister!" you heard a shout and two identical red heads popped out from the stairway.

"That's because it is our sister!" The other beamed and ran towards you.

"Faust and Faustus." you teased as they both ran to give you a hug, one aggresive, the other gentle. "I'm hearing some rumors about the two of you." you narrowed your eyes and pulled something in your pocket, quickly handing it to George and clamming it into his palm. "Saw it on the market in Kijev. Be careful with it. It's strong but delicate." you whispered and they both ran back up stairs.

"You're spoiling them." your brother whispered next to you.

"Somebody has to." you whispered back. "Where's Ginny?"

"She's with your father on some errands." said your mother, bringing you cookies and waiting for you to take it.

"Oh! Thanks mum but I already ate-" you saw her eyes narrow into a glare and you nervously laughed, taking the cookie in your hands. "Missed your cookies." you took a bite and started chewing.

She left and your eyes followed her. When you turned back your sight into the room your eyes met his. For a moment, you stopped chewing because you felt something in your body you haven't felt before. It was as if something took over you and filled half of your heart. You replaced that feeling with a shiver, so you shook it off quickly and made your way to the tall man. "Remus, this is my sister (y/n)." Bill introduced and both of you shook your hands, feeling the electricity and quickly removing your hands.

"Oh-" you smiled as you shook your hand, as he did as well.

"It's a pleasure meeting you, (Y/n). Heard plenty of great stuff."