Light Secrets

REQUEST:I want to ask you if you can make a fic about Remus x Hufflepuff. She's a half blood. Her dad side are muggles that come from a line of hunters( Teen wolf in the house ✌🏻) and her mother side come from a line of pure wizards. She has a crush on Remus and she knows about his little furry secret since first year because she is train as a hunter so she can defend herself. She's afraid if Remus learn her secret he would not want to be friends or even more. Keep writing you are freaking amazing 💙

XX

Everybody knew about you. About a girl, Hufflepuff, half-blood from a respected pure-blood line. Your confidence and kindness were always the key to being respected. Everybody seemed to notice you immediately as you walked in the room because it wasn't always the good traits that seemed to get their attention but also the dark secret everybody knew you held.

There were rumors circling around these halls but nobody ever wanted to face you directly about them. They were too afraid because you did give them positive energy but you also gave off something else. Especially in the field there was some kind of aggression that you expressed. Students feared you when they saw you on the broom. You were quick, fast and there was a little glint in your eyes each time you knocked someone off their broom.

You weren't evil, of course not. You were a half-blood. Your mother came from a strong, pureblood line. The family is known for being powerful Aurors, your mother being one of them. As for your Muggle father, he came from a line of hunters.

It was a privilege of being trained as a hunter and an Auror. It was as if you knew everybody's little secret. But the other side of the coin was also that as much as you loved being who you are, you didn't want to be you with him.

Him; a Gryffindor full of ambition, intelligence, and kindness. His eyes were so gorgeous that they took your breath away. You had to stop every time they locked themselves with your own. And his smile. Goddamn, his wonderful smile that would just make you weak in the knees. His touch...touch that would cause an electricity light up the fire in you and just leave you burning there like a bonfire.

Him; Remus John Lupin. The forbidden fruit.

If your parents found out, which they would at first glance at him that he is a werewolf. They would kill both of you on the scene. It wouldn't-

"Hey, (y/n)."

You looked up to the someone who sat beside you, plopping his books against the desk. With his green eyes, he looked at you and smiled widely.

And you know how I was talking that his eyes take your breath away and his smile make you weak in the knees. Well, at the moment you were practically half dead.

" Hey." you barely spoke, fixing your posture and trying not to be obvious you wanted to kiss him right where he sat. But your eyes kept drifting to his lips. To his blush, pink lips that he continuously licked and caused you to not pay attention to him at all.

"...so what do you think?" he ended and you looked up, confused and wide-eyed.

" Hm?" you blurted out before stopping yourself.

"You haven't heard I word I said, did you?" he chuckled and you felt the heat cross your cheeks.

"I'm sorry, Remus. It's just that the exam I just had went really badly and I can't stop thinking about it." you lied. " But tell me again. I swear I'm listening now."

"I was thinking how would you feel about a small trip to Hogsmeade with my friends and me?"

And there it was. Silence.

Everything your brain now did was not function at all. Where was the thought or doubts or how do you speak again?

' "You know what would really be karma, honey?" your father smiled as he brought plates to the table while you put down the cutlery.