Towel

REQUEST: Can i get a remus imagine where the reader is also a prefect and she's in the prefects bathroom and in some moment she's standing up naked and Remus is in the wall looking at her, something like «Just admiring the view/That towel's nice» and end up in smut?

xx

If being a Prefect meant anything, it was that you get far more privilages than a normal student.

Despite of being able to stay up past curfew, your second favorite was, of course, the Prefect's bathroom.

You sat in the warm water, no bubbles since you found the water calmer when it was at its true form. You could see the bare skin beneath it and you enjoyed the feeling of water dripping off of you.

It was later than usual, so after your perfect calming bath, you decided to finally dry off. You stepped carefully on the ceramic floor tiles, prepared anytime if you accidentally slip. Yet, without any notice of the emerald eyes watching you from afar, you grabed the navy blue towel and wrapped it around your chest.

His gaze was like radiating energy and when at the thought of not being too obvious, you glance at the reflection on the pipe, seeing the familiar face of the Gryffindor Prefect.

"It's not polite to stare." you smirked and slowly turned around.

" I'm not staring," his smile spread wider as he took a step closer to you. " I'm just admiring the view." he kept looking at your eyes and your eyes only. He didn't dare to look at the shape of your body, the bravery he had before was just an excuse for his natural drive for you.

" I bet you are." you smiled ran your hand through the hair on the side of his head. Such wonderful, soft and dense hair and the scars that reached from his neck to his ear, they were beautiful as well.

To be honest, you always fancied the Gryffindor Prefect. Some times the two of you patrolled the halls at nights, which ended up long talks under the stars. After months he finally dared to kiss you but that was all that always was. Maybe a bit fooling around, sneaking around from dorm to dorm.

His hand moved to the edge of your towel and he smirked. " This towel is nice."

You put your hand on top of his and kissed him softly on the lips. " Not here. I promised the Hufflepuff Prefect I'll be fast."

Though that did not stop him from grabbing the knot on your towel and threw the whole this on the ground. His hands rubbed from your hips and up to your shoulders than back to your hips. He pressed a long, slow kiss on your lips and smiled. " She'll wait."