Free

REQUEST: Imagine where the reader is from a pureblood family and get disowned for dating Remus cause he's a half blood and she's in Gryffindor♥

Snowflakes. They were so miniskule and light as they fell from the sky. No. They were not falling, they were levitating in the air, swaying left and right, lower at every sway until they hit the ground. The view was exceptionally beautiful, more clearer in the light.

Bizzare. That what it was. Snowing in London during the summer. It happened, for the first time in your life that you saw snow during the summer. So bizzare.

Lies, what your parents told you about the Muggleworld. That they are useless, daft and completly unworthy. It was not true though. They were only lies. You knew. You definetly knew they were lies and you confronted them about it. Maybe that's why you got disowned in the first place. But you didn't care. No, not when Muggleworld was so bloody damn astonishing. Something completly more magical than the Wizardinng world.

Snow in August, Only that can happen in the Muggleworld.

"You are doing it again." said the boy walking next to you, observing how you kept looking up at the dark sky. His long brown hair hidden in the home-knitted cap and his chocolate brown eyes peeking out from the jacket.

"It's just so interesting, Marco. It's snowing! During August! And it's supposed to be summer!" you kept exculting, making the boy next to you chuckle at your quirkiness.

"Only you can get excited by normal things. Only (y/n) Khallan." he chuckled and quickened his pace and pushed his hands deeper in the jacket pockets.

Yes, you did change your last name to Khallan but it was the only way. Being disowned by your family, trying to survive in the Muggleworld, finding a job, a place to live... it was hard for a student, 18 or not and sometimes you had to make difficult choices. Changing your last name was one of them. To be honest you didn't legally change your last name, only when somebody asked and Khallan was the first name you thought of. After the book character of the last book you read, Polikarp Khallan. The name (y/l/n) was shameful, at least for you and you hated it. Finally, after years of being tortured in that house, you are free. Free.

And the boy, Marco, he was a Muggle who was too kind to offer you a place to stay. He's living with his aunt since his parents died in a car crash and he was left an orphan until his grandfather's sister took him in. He still called her an aunt, you both did. She was kind enough to let you stay as long as you help her and Marco with the restaurant. And you loved it. You simply loved it.

The sound of the bells was the first thing you heard in the morning and before you went home. It always seemed to make you quite happy and excited for the new day at work. You open up, Marco closes. It was just wonderful, plus you got paid enough to aford school supplies this year.

" Hello dearies. A bit too early today, I see." greeted the old lady, coming from the kitchen.

"It's better to be early than late, aunt Liz." you smiled and hanged your coat on the hanger before you walked behind the counter as Marco threw you your apron

"Especially for you since I need to wake you up an hour early. Do you wan't to know why aunt Liz? Because she another three years to get ready.. and that's only when she's in the bathroom." complained Marco and turned around so you can tie his apron as you finished with yours.

"A lady is always dolled up." you smirked and tied the bow tighter than it should be.

"Excatly and since you're leaving in two days, a lady has to make a good exist." added aunt Liz and walked passed, throwing both of you some cloths. "Now go dust off the tables before the guest come. Shoo." she scattered you off.