Caring - pt. 2

A/N: Well.... part three has to come. I think I'm back in the groove!!! 

XX

It was another class with Remus and for the first time in all years, he was the one who was sitting behind the desk alone. It'd usually be you, who sits before he joins you but not today. He was a bit surprised to see the desk empty- to not see your head leaning on your palm as your eyes drowsily closed and opened.

Yeah... you surely looked quite wonderful even when you were exhausted. Unlike him after every full moon or so, looking like somebody ran him over.

The class has just started when you opened the door and fell in. Your eyes were wide, your cheeks burning and your baby hair sticking out from your bun. You smiled sweetly at the professor, who only gave you a side eye and asked you to sit down.

You barely walked to the desk, your legs shaking as you plopped yourself down and tried to prepare your school supplies as quietly as you could.

Remus could think of only one thing to see you like this and it made him furious. His cheeks got flushed from anger, the space between his eyebrows wrinkled as they drew together.

You slept with somebody- to make your cheeks so red, to see your legs wobble, to see your bun a bit messy but you still had a glow on you, something only you managed to have.

"Somebody got some morning pleasure." the Ravenclaw from behind the two of you leaned forward and you turned around, quirking an eyebrow.

"What?" you asked confusely.

"Who's the lucky bastard?" he asked, smiling coyly even though Remus knew exactly why the Ravenclaw has been asking about it- because he was interested into you just as well, maybe furious just as Remus. But why would Remus be furious? Or angry? Or feeling anything... it's almost as if he cared what you did in your private life.

"What are you talking about?" you were clearly oblivious to anything the Ravenclaw was implying. It took a few minutes before you processed the questions but it took him a second to roll his eyes and explain.

"You clearly were with somebody last night." he furrowed his eyebrows.

You almost started to laugh out loud when he said it but you pressed your palm over your mouth and tried to stay as quiet as you could. "I was working out, you horny twat." you let out a snort and his eyes widened, as well as Remus'.

"You work out?" the Ravenclaw laughed.

"Clearly, I had just started today. Not a fan to be honest but I'm trying new things- so it might be good." you replied before the teacher interrupted you by dividing you into pairs and giving you a topic for your next project.

"Today we'll be working in pairs. I want everybody to pair up with their neighbour-" there were a few groans because nobody was really paired with a person they wanted to be paired with. "Now, now- this is a great exercise to open your horizons and make new best mates. For today I want you to talk about the topic written on the piece of parchment that will appear before you and you have a week due to find origins and the rich history of this topic. I will take your assignments next week and grade them." he paused for a moment before floating around the room. "And let you know these are 10% of your O.W.L.s." he finished and flew back to his desk.

You turned to Remus and smiled kindly. "Let's see our topic, shall we?"

Remus felt a bit mesmerised by your smile. Perhaps because it was the first time he had seen it in a couple of weeks or it was because you spoke to him after such a long period of silence. Nevertheless, you had a gorgeous smile. Yet it wasn't like before. It was a bit restrained and forced. You were a bit stiff when you were with him but you grabbed the piece of parchment and smiled.