Creating Art

REQUEST: Oh honeeeey introducing Mulciber in Schemes was the best thing that happened after the cute moments with Remus... hands down I would love a doc centered on a romantic triangle with those two OH OH MAYBE YOU COULD MASH IT WITH THE ARTIST X MULCIBER FIC

XX

It's been hot. Too hot for your liking but just a little bit of green over here, converting into blue and lighter shade of grey-

Wait! That's red!

» FUCK!« you bellowed at the now ruined painting. » It was almost finished!« you whined as a five-year-old child, shaking your hand and causing the red paint to fly from your brush on the painting. Your eyes went wide » OH MY GOD NO!« you now let go of the brush and ran your hands down your face.

But have you forgotten? A painter doesn't only use a brush, but they also paint with their hands.

You quickly looked at your red-painted hands and just let out a sob. » Can this get any worse?« you looked up, hoping He was listening.

You shook your head and turned around to reach for a tissue but the next thing you remember is laying on the ground with strong pain in your lower back. Sitting up, you felt a more dense paint in between your fingers and when you looked around, a strong shade of gold was spread all over your Slytherin uniform.

As you were about to curse, you heard a quiet sound on the top shelf. Looking up, you saw freshly open red paint and before you even thought of that paint falling right on your head, it was already on the ground, covering you completely in its color.

» I give up.« you wiped the paint from your eyes, laying in a large puddle of red and gold and looking at the ceiling.

»Wow.« a chuckle came from the doorway, and you quickly sat up, paint from your hair dripping back in your eyes and causing them to burn.

» Bollocks!« you cursed and squeezed your eyes shut. You heard footsteps approaching and you quickly took a hold of your wand. » Stay back! I'm warning you. Just because I can't see doesn't mean I won't shoot you.« you growled.

» I didn't know you could cast spells with a paintbrush.« you heard his mocking tone, causing you to take a hold of the wooden stick in your hand and discover a fluffy, wet end.

You sighed and he chuckled once again.

» Here.« you heard his soft voice from up-close and felt a soft tissue brush across your eyes and forehead. His hand placed itself on the back of your neck and his thumb moved on your cheekbone as he continued to brush off the paint.

» You know I can do this on my own.« you finally spoke, feeling a blush creep on your cheek from his touch. But one thing was sure; you were glad the paint was red and he couldn't notice.

» From what I saw, it's better I do it.« he let out another chuckle, causing another wave of heat run through your cheeks.

» What are you even doing here?« you asked, finally being able to open your eyes and find gorgeous green looking back.

» I come here from time to time,« he answered and took a hold of your hand, placing the tissue in your palm and closing it with your fingers.

» Why?« you asked quietly, not intended.

» I could ask you the same thing.« he quirked an eyebrow, showing you a devilish smirk.

» Oh you know, just covering myself in the paint like I do every day.« you retorded sarcastically, causing him to let out a snort of laughter.