Late

REQUEST: Imagine where you're dating remus but you're a slytherin and you guys have a "lovely" night ;););) and in the morning on the first class macgonagall or snaps is like "Lupin, L/N I believe that's not your houses" and everyone looking realising that he has your slytherin tie and you have his Gryffindor tie pleaseeee

xx

Green. It was always the first colour that you saw each morning when you woke up. Either it was your house colour or the gorgeous emerald green eyes, which you always prefered over the first.

"You know we'll be late." he mumbled quietly in his raspy morning voice.

You rubbed your feet against his and nuzzled closer in his warm embrace. You placed your head on his chest and felt his strong arms pull you even closer. It felt good, it felt perfect...

"I know." you replied and continue to hear his heart beat a bit faster as your fingertips wandered on his chest.

Kissing your head, he slowly unwrapped his arms and pulled off the sheets. Reavealing his slim and naked body, he stood up and started picking up his clothes from the floor.

You hated it.

Laying in bed without someone beside it felt empty and cold. But the memories from last night always seemed to warm you up a bit. Just as his broad shoulders and showing his back muscles as he put on his white shirt, made you heat up once more. Glancing up at you as he buttened his shirt, noticing you biting your lip as you checked him out, he chuckled and made his way to you.You sat up as he did and smiled as he leaned in to give you a kiss.

"Come on, darling. You need to get dressed."

"I will if you'll help me. " you grinned, wrapping your legs around his waist and pulling yourself closer, gripping his shirt.

Noses touching, his hands on your lower back and his eyes set on your lips. How could he resist it? The passion, the desire, the lust, the hunger... it was all there and he could barely keep himself back. considering the circumstances.

Barely, meaning he could. And he did.

He moved away his hands on your lower back, unwrapping your legs from his waist and walking back to get dressed. "We'll be late." he winked at you and continue to button his shirt.

"You know, for a boyfriend you are really not for any fun." you pouted and walked up to pick up your clothes.

"Oh really?" he scoffed and started to pull up his pants.

" Yes." you said determined and put on your shirt.

It was at this moment you suddenly felt a warm touch on your thighs and soft kisses placing your neck. You felt weak. Damn, you felt weak. You felt like the moment he has his hands on you, you are going to fall on the ground, pulling him on top of you and starting to strip him off his clothes. Because his touch was everything. It's something you long for the whole day and it's something only he can control.

You hated it and loved it. It was one and the other. Both.

His lips slowly made their way up to your jaw and up to your ear, nipping it as he whispered. "That's not what you thought last night."

And with that he backed away, leaving you barely standing on the ground.

But that is not how it's going to be. Not when you're his girlfriend.

You ripped off your shirt, making few of its buttons fly across the room and immediately getting Remus' attention. "I need a clean shirt." you said and walked over to the wardrobe, Remus' eyes following you.

Opening your warderobe, wearing only a bra and matching navy blue panties, you stretched your arm up to the top shelf and tried to pull out a shirt. "Dammit I can't reach it!" you muttered and turned to Remus. "Remus, babe, could you help me?"

His eyes barely looking up at yours, trying not to gaze at your body too long, he simply walked over and pulled out a shirt. His eyes not leaving yours, he handed you the shirt and as you took it from his hamds you brushed past him and "aciddently" dropping the shirt.

His eyes fell on your body once more. The light/dark skin, the curves... you were simply irresistable.

"Oops." you grinned and slowly bent down to pick it up. And as soon as you did, you felt his breathing on your neck, his touch making you weak once more. You carefully turned around, trying to stay on your feet as you did.

You won.

You saw it in his eyes. In his emerald green eyes you saw the hunger he longed, like you did before. He just needed a light push...

You took a step forward, wrapping your arms around his neck and your nails gently scratching the back of his neck. "We'll be late."

That's when he lift you off your feet, carrying in bridal style and throwing you on your bed. "We'll late already." he grinned and starting kissing you passionately as you started ripping off his full-buttoned shirt.

"Oh my god, how late are we?" you asked in a hurry as the two of you approached the Transfiguration classroom.

"About 13 minutes." panted Remus who ran after you.

The two of you stopped right in front of it, checking how the two of you look. Seeing his messy hair sticking up, you ran your fingers through it, trying to make it as tidy as you could. He smiled at you and patted your robes.

"Okay I knock, you talk." you said and knocked on the door three times before he could object.

"Fine." he replied and slowly opened the door, Everybody's head shot up in your direction as you entered the class, proffesor McGonnagal's expression especially looking at the two of you for an explenation. "Good morning, proffesor. Appologies for our late attendance, we were on some Prefect duties." said Remus formally and lift his head high.

McGonnagal eyed both of you, her eyes travelling from head to toe before she nodded. "Very well then and please switch seats with eachother, mr. Black is being quite chatty today with miss Johnson." she spoke flatly and looked back down on her pack of papers.

"But proffesor.." argued Sirius but only got an ugly glance from her.

The two of you smiled at eachother and walked to your desk until proffesor McGonnagal spoke once more. " And while you do, you two should probably switch ties too. I believe those are not your houses."

Everybody turned around to you and Remus, both of your eyes meeting before looking down on your ties. Seeing Remus' silver and green tie wrapped around his colar you realized you must be wearing a golden-red tie around yours, which you did.

The class bursted into laughing while a small blush crept on both of your cheeks. Both quickly loosened your ties, switching them and tightening your own back around your collar.

McGonnagal walked towards the two of you and couldn't help herself but to smirk. "Try not to be late next ime mr. Lupin and miss. (y/l/n)."