Anomie - pt. 2

It was hard moving on from her. Breaking up, splitting, telling her that everything has to be over- it surely wasn't easy since I was the closest she had ever had. At least that's what she told me. All of sudden few months passed and I was finishing my last exam for sixth year and she was looking at me differently.

Put it shortly. I felt like I wasn't looked at all by her anymore.

You know what was she like? The first time I met (y/n), she was wearing this adorable pijama. I was after a full moon and my sweet tooth was aching just like hers. I walked in the kitchen in my fifth year year and she was sitting there, laughing with one of the house elves and eating ice cream. Everytime I went into the kitchen, the elves haven't bothered to look at me but that one special elf was laughing with her. And it wasn't the elf's laugh that I heard for the first time. It was her's as well. I have never heard her laugh but it was sure amazing.

She was so amazing. With me, she was amazing. Everywhere I saw her, she was amazing. She was smiling and she was so bright. I couldn't understand while other students talked awful of her. I hated when they did.

"Anybody doesn't have worse than our Moony." James put his hands on my shoulders and leaned on them. Everybody now stared. "Prefect duties." he lied and sitting by my side, whispering. "And your furry little problem." he winked and threw Sirius, who sat across, a book.

"Says Head Boy." I looked at him from the corner of my eyes. "They'll expect so much from you now, James."

I could never call them by their nicknames. I didn't mind them. I just couldn't say them.

"OI! BLACK!" someone shouted to Sirius. He wasn't pleased and so wasn't Sirius when he turned to see green and silver robes on the other boy.

"Northcott." Sirius turned, gritting his teeth and leaning back on the table. "Problem, mate?"

"Yeah." Northcott Claus replied before raging. "Yeah, we got a problem. I've been looking for your little bro but he's nowhere to be found-"

"Not my problem."

"Yes, it's your problem, Black!" he fumed. "Because when little Regulus isn't around to tell me where in the bloody hell your pissy sister is, then we've got a problem." he snarled, leaning down to Sirius but Sirius was now standing up, just like me and James.

"Better watch your mouth, Nortcott!" Sirius warned him. "What do you want with my sister?"

Better question couldn't be asked.

"That's between me and her." he continued to snarl.

"OI! NORTHCOTT!" Regulus from the other side shouted and storming over. He grabbed Claus by the sleeve and pulled him out of the Great Hall. I could hear him say something. Little whisper to Nortchott's ear. 'I got what you want.' and that was all

"Do you know where she is?" I asked Sirius despite the fact I knew how much he was irritated and sensitive at the moment.

"I couldn't. I was disowned, remember?" he let out a huff, playing with his glass. "Drama never stops when you're in a family like mine."

"D-Didn't you hear?" Peter suddenly stuttered out and we all shot out heads to him.

"Hear what?" Sirius said before I could.

"About your sister, of course." Peter continued and we nagged him with more answers. "She disappeared."

"What do you mean she disappeared?" he was faster one more time.