The Pull

REQUEST: Heyy! Sorry if it sounds a bit weird... But could you make something with Remus being the DADA's teacher and something happens with one of his last year student (girl)? No matter if it's sweet or not ;)

—-

Another year, another teacher. It was a never-ending circle, a curse that was cast on the school of witchcraft and wizardry. Defense against the dark arts was definetly something you were interested. Not because you wanted to become and auror but simply because you found the dark side interesting.

The creatures, the myths, the curses... Every each one of them has a story and you found it facinating. What was facinating even more was the new teacher arriving on the schoold grounds. He caught your eye immediately.

Tall, handsome man with basil green eyes and dense brown hair flecked with grey by the sides. His figure was strong yet slim with broad shoulders. But what really caught your attention were the scars spread all over his face. To be honest you couldn't help but to develop a small crush on your new proffesor but how could you not. He surely was something to dream for.

"Miss (y/l/n)?" he asked once again, his gorgeous green eyes searching for yours.

"Hm?" you looked up from your notebook, meeting his eyes with a charming smile on his lips.

"What do we have here?" he asked and grabbed the notebook from your desk, opening up.

"Proffesor please." you flushed as he held a journal in his hands, his eyes smiling as he read the words.

"And so I was here, stuck once again behind the desk observing h-" He stopped reading outloud as his eyes scanned the next few words, a small blush creeping its way on his cheeks.

"Well go on proffesor." shouted one of the Slytherins, a malicious and curious smile creeping on his lips.

" Why don't come get it after school." he smiled at you, closing your journal and putting it in the drawer inside his desk.

Your head just droped on your arms, wanting to scream from all the embarassment. ' He read it. I can't believe he read it.' your thoughts seemed to travel to dark places. ' Oh Merlin, why do you punish me like this?'

And after torturing hours of listening to the hunky proffesor, trying to avoid him as much as possible. But it was impossible. It was impossible because he kept glancing at you, his eyes watching you differently from before and what else could you do but to flush every single time.

"Proffesor." you spoke shyly and quietly but your voice seemed to be so much louder in an empty classroom. " I just want to appologise for whats written in there. I gues-"

"No need to appologise, miss (y/N)." he interruped you. "Trust me, I'm flattered by the words written in here, by how you see me as." he said with a smile, the tension somehow loosing up around you two. " You have a talent for writing."

"Oh, I don't know about that. I just write whenever I'm bored." you blushed once again, reaching for your notebook as he drawed it out of his desk and gave it back to you.

"So you were bored? During my class?" he quirked an eyebrow of amuzment.

"No, proffesor. I just found something far more interesting to take notes about." you smirked at him, his lips in a gap as he heard you say it.

He quickly corrected it back into a smile, his signature, kind smile that always seemed to sweep you off your feet. " Like I said, miss (y/l/n). I'm flattered but-"

"Have you not read my writing?" you interrupted him, a corner of your lips quirking up as he watched you in frustration. " And so I was here, stuck once again behind the desk observing as he moved his feet lightly yet his emerald eyes kept carrying such a heavy weight. A man had a burdain to carry but so does everybody else but nobody could carry it so wonderfully than him. Scars that stretched over his neck, over his face and dense brown hair flecked with grey by the side, slowly losing their color. What was he hiding? What IS he hiding?" you quoted from your book, your face inches away from his. His eyes stared at yours, breath heavy and heart racing. "What are you hiding Remus John Lupin?" you smiled at the man, his eyes observing every each of your feature.

He hasn't felt this in such a long time and it was like someone made him forget about everything just with a look, a small glance even.

And you, you knew you were taking a risk here. A big risk indeed but there was something about him that seemed to attract you closer. It wasn't the mysterious scars nor the strong and chiseled body. There was a pull and you had no idea what it was.

And as risky as it was you still kissed the man. All of a sudden his lips were met with yours, your hands dropping the journal and wrapping themselves around his neck, pulling him down closer as he deepened the kiss with his tounge slipping inside. His hand found its way to your thigh, gripping it harshly before cupping your ass to lift you up.

"This can't happen." he mumbled through the kisses he pressed against your neck.

"Then stop." you panted as you pulled him by the hair, kissing him passionately on the lips, teeth clashing and lip bitting.

" I will." he growled through the kiss, his hands finding themselves on your breasts and later unbuttoning the shirt.

"Okay then." you whispered in his ear, nibbling on it as you pressed another kiss on his cheek, following to his lips.

As his eyes settled on your exposed breast he stopped. He stood there, arms wrapped around you body as you continued to kiss his neck but he knew. What did he get himself into? " (y/n)." he spoke, pondering whether to let you continue this or break it off before he finds himself in bed with you. "God." he growled once again,his hands grabbing your head and pulling you into another passionate kiss before breaking it off. "We need to stop. This is wrong."

You felt his touch leave your body, cold and exposed. "Okay." you smiled as you saw the seriousness in his eyes. "Whatever you say, proffesor. I was only getting my journal back. " you winked at him, buttoning the shirt back up and grabbing your things from the floor.

" I'm serious. This can't happen." he continued.

You walked over to him, your hand finding its way to his cheek before kissing him softly on the lips. "It won't." you smiled and started walking away from him.

"What did I get myself into?" he muttered to himself, not even realizing his eyes were following you with a small smile gracing his lips.