Purple Rose

REQUEST: Can you do a imagine where the reader is macgonagall daughter or niece whatever u preferred and is dating sirius or remus? Pleaseee xx

Xx

Lazy days. Those were one of the best days in your Hogwarts years because you spent them peacfully in the Common room with your boyfriend.

Being related to one of the proffesors was always hard. There was a big pressure on your shoulders where everybody expected you to have perfect grades, perfect attendance, Prefect duties and Head girl duties. Luckly for you, Head Girl job was given to one of your friends and you couldn't be happier. It was just 10% of pressure off.

You needed these days. Days where you sat on the comfy sofa, heat warming you from the fireplace and your boyfriend reading to you while you ran your fingers through his dense brown hair.

"You're growing a bit grey on the sides Rem." you chuckled as you saw the grey strands of hair on the sides of his head.

"Must be the upcoming Newts and Owl's. " he replied and put down the book.

"Hey Rem?" you asked, the tips of your fingers tracing his white scars that stretched on his neck. "I know you don't like to talk about it... But, how did you get these scars?"

He slowly put his hand on yours and took a hold of it. He sat up and kissed the back of it, making a light smile appear on your lips. " Would you ever leave me?" he asked out of the blue.

"Remus? That's not what I -"

"Would you?" he repeated and took your other hand, his long fingers interlacing with yours while his eyes dead serious looking at you.

"What kind of question is that? Of course not." you scoffed and put your hand on his cheek. "What does that have to do with the scars?" you asked him and brushed your hand against his cheek, slowly putting it around his neck.

He glanced away for a second before turning his gaze back at you. He seemed serious. Too serious.

Speaking of Sirius..

"She's coming!" he yelled as he ran through the portret hole, later followed by Peter and James.

Your attention immediately fell on Sirius and the other two, while Remus took a big, long and a disappointed sigh.

I mean he should feel relieved for not burdening you with his condition but somehow he felt the need to tell you. Since the two of you started dating he had to lie. He hates lying to you. About his scars, his monthly sickness and his fear of the upcoming full moon. He wants to tell you the truth. The whole truth. But how can he when all he wants to see is your smile that brightens his day. He surely doesn't want that smile to turn in perpetual worrying or even worse; fear.

James plopped himself between the two of you and grinned as he looked up to you. "Didn't you promise Minnie to write an essay till tomorrow."

Shit.

"SHIT!" you cursed and jamp on your feet. "She is going to kill me." you sang as you put your slippers on. You turned to Remus and gave him a small peck on the lips before cupping his cheeks and looking at his loving green eyes. "We'll finish this. I promise you that." you smiled and gave him another peck before running up to girls dormitory.

"(Y/n)?" you heard your name in a flat and sharp voice.

You slowly turned around to see a tall woman with raven black hair and green eyes standing in front of you, her arms crossed and her lips pursed.

"Hey auntie..." you smiled awkwardly, walking down the stairs and fidgeting your fingers. "I was just...I was just asking Remus for some help on the essay."