Accepting

REQUEST: Remus x reader where she's shy and don't talk to much and she meet the marauders and they found her really cute? (Hufflepuff reader) xx

Xx

It was horrifying. The whole situation was horrifying. Their eyes were prying, staring, judging but it was the only seat left. You can't just stand the whole class.

But he was popular. I mean playing a Chaser on a Quidditch team is honorable and WHY ON EARTH WAS THE ONLY SEAT LEFT RIGHT NEXT TO HIM!

"Can I sit here?" you asked shyly, trying to avoid his gaze as he turned around. His expression was flat, looking at you from head to toe and causing a weird feeling in your stomach. "It-it's just that it's the only seat left."

A big grin stretched across his face and before he replied he looked back at Sirius and Peter who were grinning back at him and sharing the same expression. "Yeah, sure. " he smiled and moved his books from your part of the desk.

You returned a small smile and sat next to him, the weird feeling disappearing and your attention falling on the professor.

The whole class the boys couldn't get their eyes off of you. You felt their eyes on you and each time James watched you closely you felt your cheeks burn.

You didn't say a word. Not a single one. And when he asked you a question or said some "funny" comment you only smiled.

BECAUSE! He was a Chaser. A Chaser on the Gryffindor Quidditch team who appeared to be handsome and knock-dead gorgeous and somehow you felt the need to stay quiet because a shy person like you isn't up for much talking. Especially to a boy who appears to be really attractive.

When the bell finally rang, you slowly packed up your books but this time the books didn't seem to appear in the same place as you left them.

The only people left were Peter, Sirius, James and you. They were all snickering and sending each other mischievous glances. James was sitting on his chair on your right, Sirius holding your books in his hands on your left and Peter standing behind you.

"Can I have my books back?" you said more confidently and determined.

"You will get them back as soon as you answer us a question." grinned Sirius and sat on the desk in front of yours.

"It's (y/n), right?" asked James behind your back, making you turn around and face his hazel eyes, seeing them directly and clearly for the first time up close.

"Yeah." you crossed your arms over your chest, slowly getting irritated by their "game".

"Well, (y/n). You're adorable when you're angry." winked James and brushed past you.

He was followed by Peter and the last but not least was Sirius, giving you your books back and sending you a wink.

—-

The boys entered the room, laughing, confident and making Remus moody as ever. "Where the hell have you been? I've been waiting for you guys for weeks?"

"It's been two hours."

"It's been weeks." he denied and grabbed the papers he's been working on for the past two hours. " Anyways. Remember when you asked me about the charm that makes you act like a baby?"

"Yeah." the three of them smiled in unison.

"Well, after hours of research and kissing Pince's arse I was finally able to get the book from restricted section. Malfoy won't see it coming." Remus cackled and let his eyes sparkle with mischief.

"Actually..." said James and swayed on his tiptoes. "We've been thinking of someone else." and with that Sirius snatched the papers out od Remus' hands.

"Who?" Remus furrowed his eyebrows.

"(Y/n). " replied James, walking over to Sirius and going through the spell.

"(Y/n)? You- wait-no!" Remus stuttered and watched with round eyes.

"She is just so adorable you know. Such an angry little bean." cooed Sirius and started walking out the door with Peter.

"You can't prank her. " Remus insisted, running behind the Marauders.

"Why not?"

"Bec-beca-"

"Because the two of you are dating?"

"Yes and I don't like you pranking my girl."

"Should have thought that before giving us the idea." winked Sirius and took a hold of his wand. "Colashoo." and Remus was stuck on the floor.

"Sirius! Damn it, Sirius, unhex me now!"

"Sorry, Moony. "

——

' Switching is a sub-branch of Transfiguration and a form of transformation — it is the art of magically exchanging physical features between two targets. ' you read through your third-year notes, trying to remember the definition of Switching as it is likely to come up on every OWL exam.

One.

Two.

Three.

Three boys were now cornering you at the corridor, mischievous smiles on their smug faces.

"You stole something from us." spoke Peter, later followed by his other two friends.

" Oh not this again. " you rolled your eyes, getting irritated by them. " I'm not a thief."

"Than explain why our Moony is always missing?" Sirius started to tease.

"Maybe he just doesn't like you." you spat back, making Sirius grin spread wider as his colleague's.

" Oh, please. Look at me. I am lovable as hell." he scoffed proudly.

" Apparently, not enough. " you smirked, switching your gaze from each of them.

James and Peter started approaching you from each side and grab you under your arms. You looked up at them, confused and with a scold on your lips.

What is happening?

Remus ran the whole school, searching for you and his friends. They never approved of his previous girls he dated but he really liked you. You were shy and a great listener. With you, he felt comfortable and relaxed, something he doesn't get quite often from others.

So when he finally decided to check the Common room once again, he saw three boys and a girl sat up in a circle, laughing. He quirked an eyebrow at the scene and walked over, finding you red in your cheeks and with a bright smile on your lips.

" Hey. I've been looking everywhere for you." he smiled looking down at you.

" Oh. I've been with your friends. "

" I can see that. Did they do anything?" he worried, giving glares to each of them.

" Nothing much, just causing her to blush and embarrass her every five minutes." smiled James and leaned back, winking at you and causing you to blush once again.

"Did you know she had a little crush on Jamie over here back in the first and second year?" started Sirius.

" Sirius!" you shouted, burying your face in your pals from embarrassment.

" See. Look how adorable she is when we embarrass her." smiled Sirius and looked up at Remus.

" Come join us, Moony." spoke Peter and tapped the spot between him and you. " Let's embarrass her together."