I'm back - 39 | home sweet home

𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝, 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

The last two days had been the best of my life. Wednesday I gave a part of myself to Zach, and my song dropped. Thursday was a bit weird, I didn't get recognized by anyone but I saw my karaoke performance everywhere, as well as my song.

Before it dropped Manny suggested that we call it 'good 4 u' instead of good for you, he said that it would speak louder to the teenage audience. Apparently it's a lot how someone my age would say it over social media, proper grammar isn't as common.

I agreed and the song was released, who knew it would climb up the boards so fast!

"Have you picked one yet, Lise?" I turned to Daphne, I was holding a large baby blue 'New York, New York' sweatshirt in one hand, and a coral one in the other. We had decided to pick up souvenir's on our way out.

I shook my head, "No, I can't figure out which one I like better." Normally I would have just gotten both, knowing that I would like and wear them each equally. But the prices hear are not exactly cheap, so I was just going to have to pick one. "What do you think?"

She chuckled, "They're both very cute, though I think the coral is more you." Summer appeared behind her, looking back and forth between the two before pointing at the coral in agreement.

I decided to just take their word for it, if I didn't we'd be here all day. I hung the blue one back up and took the coral sweatshirt over to the checkout counter. The cashier scanned it and placed it into a bag that said 'NYC's greatest souvenir's, "Is this all for you today?"

I addressed him politely, "Yes, sir," even though he seemed to be only a few years older than me.

He rang it up, "That'll be $34.99." I nodded, handing him my credit card. He swiped it and signing for it a receipt came out. "Have a nice day, thank you for your purchase and I hope you enjoyed your trip!" He said, handing me the bag containing my purchase.

As I walked towards the door I looked back at him, "Thank you!"

I started back towards the rental car, we got it because the airport we were flying out of was a little ways out of the city. Plus, Aiden didn't want to deal with traffic and crowds- especially after I went viral on social media, and released a song.

I heard footsteps behind me, but I didn't pay them any mind. Suddenly, I felt someone grab my arm, stopping me from taking another step. I turned around to see a boy around my age, he had messy blonde hair and wild eyes. "You're that new singer, Annalise right? I heard your song!"

I yanked my arm out of his grasp, nodding. "That's me," I continuing walking away. If he continued to bother me I would just sock him in the face, no biggie. Raymond warned me that I might get crazy fans, this must just be one of them.

Like I thought, he didn't take the hint. He seemed to put some pep in his step to catch up to me, "Hey! Wait!" I didn't stop, "I just wanted to say that I think it's really cool, I didn't expect you to be so much of a bitch," he called after me.

I stopped dead in my tracks, "What was that?" I asked, turning back to face him. He looked scared, and I couldn't keep it in any longer. I burst out laughing, "Did you just call me a bitch?"

I heard a ding as the shop door opened and closed again, another guy joining wild eyes. "What's going on here?" He asked, looking between the two of us. I'll admit that we probably looked pretty strange right now: me laughing my ass off, while he sulks.