I'm back - 34 | fangirling

𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠
𝚝𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑, 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

I felt something warm on my face, opening my eyes I was blinded by sunlight. Groaning, I rolled over to avoid it and get in a few more minutes of sleep. I sensed a presence and when I opened my eyes again all I could see was brown. Then a big eye, "Boo!" Daphne screamed, causing me to squeal and dive off of the bed.

I glared up at her, "Daphne!" You evil bitch, I thought to myself with narrowed eyes. But she just laughed at me, I guess to her it was pretty funny.

"Come on, it's already nine! We have to get up and get ready, I planned a whole day for us!" She clapped her hands, emphasizing the importance of it as she walked out of the room.

Confused, I climbed off of the floor. I walked over to the window, It can't be nine- I saw the busy streets bustling with people, and the sun was high in the sky. "We're late!" I yelled loudly so that both Daphne and Summer would be able to hear me.

Daphne popped her head into my room once again, "That's what I'm saying!" She threw her arms up in a way that conveyed no-one-ever-listens-to-me.

I showered last night so I would be alright, I wouldn't have time for one even if I wanted to. I picked up the first outfit I could get my hands on, it was a black shirt, black skirt, and a leather jacket that all fit together perfectly somehow.

 I picked up the first outfit I could get my hands on, it was a black shirt, black skirt, and a leather jacket that all fit together perfectly somehow

It was perfect for my first day in New York City! I pulled it on, as well as some higher socks and my air forces. I was the epitome of streetwear right now.

I walked into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup, I would have to be quick, though I think Daphne is still trying to drag Summer out of bed. So maybe I would be okay.

I decided to play it safe with a smokey eye and a line of eyeliner on my top lid, both matching with the outfit easily. I put on some concealer and highlight, mascara and gloss, and finally, I was finished. It was an unusual look for me, I'm normally wearing lighter colors like pastels.

After I was finished straightening my hair I went out to the living room to find it empty. "Daphne? Summer?" I called, walking into Summer's room on a hunch.

There I found her gripping the sheets while Daphne pulled, "Get out of bed, Summer!"

"No!"

"If you don't we'll leave you here!" Daphne argued.

Summer nodded, "That's fine, more sleep for me."

Daphne rolled her eyes, "Or better yet, we'll make you go like that." She said with a smirk. Summer blushed before looking down on her Hello Kitty shorts. 

"That's fine, I think I'm ready to get up," she let go of the sheet and both Daphne and Summer ended up on the floor, laughing.

I glanced between the two of them, "What did I just witness?" Daphne just scoffed at me while Summer headed towards the dresser, desperate to get out of her pajamas so that Daphne wouldn't force her to walk down Houston street like that.