I'm back - 16 | wicked hangover

𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠
𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑, 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

I wake up with a jolt but I refuse to open my eyes, I feel groggy and loopy. "Annalise?" I hear Zach whisper my name. When I don't respond I hear him sigh and all of a sudden I'm being lifted into the air. He is ultra-warm and I subconsciously snuggle into him as the cold air hits me.

I feel his chest vibrate against me as he laughs. It made me smile, just a bit. I felt him moving and I snuggled even closer to his chest as I could hear chatter. Mostly between Zach and Ryan discussing Daphne's adorable snoring, which I could hear very clearly- and they were just flattering her she sounded like a pregnant hippopotamus.

Sober me would've been polite, but drunk me was loud and mischievous. "Come on guys you know that's not true, she sounds like a dying rhino," I said without even opening my eyes.

I felt Zach stop moving, and I must've woken Daphne because her drunk ass responded with, "Well fuck you too Annalise." She was probably drunkenly giving me the finger.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked up at Zach before darting to Daphne, "My mother fucking pleasure," I yawned. "I love you Daph," I heard her say it back before I yawned again, snuggling back into Zach's warm chest.

"What the fuck just happened?" Ryan asked rather loudly.

I felt Zach's arms tighten around me, "I have no idea." I was stuck in a half-asleep state not being able to return to my bliss when I heard the front door open and close.

I finally gave up and opened my eyes. "Sorry, did I wake you, Princess?" Zach asked looking down at me. I could see Aiden walk away while Ryan carried Daphne away in my peripheral vision. I swear what I meant to do was say "No, it's fine I'm awake," but what I actually did was lean up and press my lips to his.

I took him by surprise, but he quickly caught up. I ran my fingers through his hair pulling him closer while wrapping my legs around his waist. When I pulled away I laid my head on his chest, "No, it's fine I'm awake," I smiled. "See, I'm not drunk," I argued while Zach chuckled.

I looked around as Zach set me down on my feet and noticed we were at his house. "I wanna change," I frowned, "but I have no clothes."

Zach took my hand, "It's fine Princess, you can wear something of mine." He smirked, most likely at the thought of me in his clothes. Even I couldn't help but blush at it. I was mostly sober now so of course I did the most mature thing I could do and I stuck my tongue out at him.

When we got to his bedroom he handed me a t-shirt and boxers. I took them from him and went into the bathroom. When I tried them on the boxers were way too big, but the shirt almost reached mid-thigh so I just let it be. Sober Annalise might care, but drunk Annalise won't even remember this, I think.

All I could think of was the fact that they smelled like him.

In my drunkenness, I walked out of his bathroom and said. "I hope you know you've just forfeited this shirt it is mine now." I held it close to me as I inhaled that soothing, familiar smell of Zach.

He laughed really loudly, "It's all yours, Princess."

I wrapped my arms around myself in the shirt, "I like it, it smells like you." He chuckled, climbing off of his bed and walking towards me. "You smell good," I said looking up at him.

He bent down, connecting our lips again. They were so smooth, and they molded perfectly to mine. I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck, our height differences were too much so Zach picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso once more.