I'm back - 31 | last day of school :)

𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠
𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑, 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

Today is special.

Because today is the last day of school.

I have three finals, early release, and then a celebratory lunch with the girls. It's for our win, and for summer.

I walked into my closet, searching for what to wear. I had planned this outfit weeks ago, but I never got the chance to wear it. I pulled down the pink mesh corset top embroidered with flowers and the jeans I had planned to wear with it.

 I pulled down the pink mesh corset top embroidered with flowers and the jeans I had planned to wear with it

The bagginess of the jeans really accentuated the tightness of the shirt. It was last my last 'fuck you' to the school and its sexist dress code. I had written my article over it and I got it published on the front page of the school newspaper! Ms. Hunch says they're still debating making changes, but that it still shook them to their very cores!

I slipped on the outfit and pulled on my air forces. I don't usually wear makeup, but I feel that the occasion requires some. I walked into my bathroom and started to take all of it out: foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, lip gloss, all of it.

I went for extravagant.

I matched my eyeliner to the pinkish-lavender color in the shirt, I actually did my eyebrows today, covered up my dark circles, and I even did a winged eyeliner. I made them twins, instead of sisters, something I used to struggle with.

 I made them twins, instead of sisters, something I used to struggle with

I even did my waterline purple. When I looked in the mirror, I couldn't help but feel pretty.

The test was almost over, my last test of junior year. Ms. Hunch cleared her throat, "Once you have finished with your test, you may turn it in and leave." Since today is the last day of school we have early release after fifth, so no athletics.

I still had a few more questions to complete, though these were the ones I didn't know the answer to. Her offer was tempting, and I took it. I jotted down some journalism terms and turned in the test.