Meeting the Heroine

Shang Zi will now be known as Samoul it will be third POV

*************************************************

Samoul looks at the day on the calendar he found on his desk realizing that today is the day that the scholarship will arrive. The day he was going to give it to his sister, hoping it'll give her a better future.

"Brother come down I've made breakfast" a voice called out from down the stairs

Walking down the stairs he passes his new sister and spots a piece of mail on a counter which he picks up. He carefully tears it open and looks at the scholarship. The date shows the the school will begin exactly a week after today.

Looking at the date he realizes that today is the day that Samoul goes to his school to tell the principal about him dropping out since he needs more time for his jobs or else he would get fired. It was also the day he sees the scholarship and gives it to his sister. Bella asks Samoul what the letter is and he says a scholarship to Princeton academy. Bella looked shocked and at the same time excited. She asks him if she would be the one going, Samoul coldly replies that he would be the one going as his name was the one on the letter.

Samoul watches as Bella's face falls, hatred and envy flows into her eyes but all her expression shows is a bit of sadness.

"Oh congratulations brother, I'm happy for you but what about the school you're going to right now?"

Samoul could tell that the words sounded forced.  Showing a double meaning but when coming out of a main character it would sound naturally meaningful to anyone else.

Samoul notices all this but doesn't say anything, only saying that he will drop out of that school. He walks past his sister and as he walks out the door he notices the expression of hatred and anger that came out onto the heroines face. He ignores it and keeps walking as he passes the door he covers his eyes from the sun. The sun shines brightly, Samoul let's out a small smiles, feeling happier then he has in ages he walks out towards his new life.