Second male lead

Samoul walked into class with a clam expression unlike the blushing one he had just seconds ago. He introduced himself noticing the chuckles and looks of disgusts on the face of the others in his class. Then he walked to a desk and sat down. The boy he sat down next to had his head down on his desk. He looked around hearing a gasp. The people around him that were just seconds before laughing and staring had a horrified looks on their face almost as if they had seen a ghost. Samoul was confused wondering what happened before quickly looking at his desk mate that was waking up and figuring out why.

His desk mate was the second male lead in the story. His name was Lucas and was the leader of the biggest mafias in the city. He grew up as a orphan like the female lead. But was brought in by the old leader of the mafia. He learned the ways of the mafia and became the leader at 15. He has a playful personality but was also ruthless when needed. He got interested in the female lead when she sat next to him and continued to be interested until that interest became love.

Samoul who unknowingly did what the female lead did should've been scared after noticing the fact that he was sitting next to the second male lead didn't even make a expression and looked at the board where his teacher was writing on. Samoul thought that nothing Lucas could do would compare to the pain the system caused and he was more interested in what the teacher had to say.

"So your the new student" the second male lead Lucas said looking interested. Samoul replied with a cold voice

"yes" Lucas laughed then put his head back down again going back to sleep.

The bell rung startling many kids who weren't paying attention. Everyone got up walking out the door. Samoul grabbed his stuff going into the garden area to eat while the others went to the cafe.