Sleeping Drug

Yu Wang and Li Feng carried Heng and Cheng into a carriage, then into the imperial palace to where You Wang's room was. Yu Wang called for an imperial doctor to come and check the two of them out. The imperial doctor said that they were just fed some sleeping medicine and that they were fine and just needed lots of rest and food. Though it was said that the two of them were fine, Yu Wang and Li Feng still chose to stay in the room and not leave them. Both Yu Wang and Li Feng said they stayed because of Heng, but in reality, there was a part of Li Feng that was more concerned about Cheng.

Yu Wang and Li Feng stayed up until morning only falling asleep when it was late. When they woke up it was already the afternoon but there were no signs of either Heng or Cheng waking up. Yu Wang seeing this was even more determined to find who set up the kidnapping and make them pay. Li Feng and Yu Wang left the room to go to Yu Wang's office to try and find more information.

While this was happening Heng was inside his space with Zith.

"Host I'm so sorry (╥﹏╥)" Zith says pushing his fluffy body into Heng

"Zith you have nothing to be sorry for, there was nothing you could do" Heng says hugging Zith

"But Zith do you know what happened, me and Heng should be waking up by now? Heng says his expression concerned

"I believe it's because of the sleeping drug that the female lead gave to the thugs. On the surface it looked like a normal sleeping drug but if you looked deeper you would see that it was a really dangerous drug that could cause you to never wake up again and be in a coma forever. There is basically no cure because most people don't know about it and it just looks like there sleeping"

"How did Fen Ai even acquire this drug and does this mean that me and Cheng won't ever wake up again?"

"The female lead acquired this drug from a noble that she seduced and you should be waking up in a bit Host the original female lead might not since she took in more of the drug then you did"

"Is there a way to switch out conditions?"

"Yes but it costs 1000 points"

"Buy it"

"Are you sure you could never wake up again?"

"I'm sure, I can just leave the world after Fen Ai is found"

"Ok Host I have brought it the original female lead should be waking up soon"

A few hours later Y Wang and L i Feng came back. At the time Cheng has just woke up ad was still confused. When seeing that Cheng woke up but not Heng Yu Wang was greatly disappointed but still hopeful. They explained the situation to Cheng and what happened.

"Is Heng going to be ok? He still hasn't woken up?" cheng asked looking at Heng's peaceful sleeping appearance

"The doctor said that you both should be fine and just needed lots of rest so he should be waking up" Li Feng said but didn't look as sure anymore.

"He'll be fine" Yu Wang said trying more to convince himself then the others

"Mhm ok, have you found how we were kidnapped?" Cheng asked looking worried

"We have found some information but not much, the thugs won't say anything" Yu Wang said

"Well for now you should go eat something you've been sleeping for quite long" Li Feng says to Cheng

"Your right we should all eat and get some rest, I'm sure you two have been up and haven't eaten or gotten good rest, I'll cook us something"

Cheng headed to the kitchen with Li Feng and Yu Wang following after her.

I hope you enjoyed! Do you thinkHeng will wake up?