The City

@ohh_powtatooo on Wattpad with her kind comment motivated me to do an extra upload! Of course there are other reasons too such as getting to 700 votes on wattpad and 90 collections on webnovel ☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆ I love interacting and reading you guys comments and your support means everything to me! Anyways I hope you enjoy the chapter :)

Aziel, Freya, and Ren walked around the city, tall buildings surrounded on all sides looking like they went on forever Freya stopping at anything and everything. Her eyes shone with excitement as she gushed about how amazing everything was. The streets were crowded with people in stores and shops or just walking around. People occasionally stopped and stared at the group of 3 but were scared of when Aziel glared at them.

Ren tried to look like he wasn't excited but he was, his eyes shined with the same excitement as Freya. Aziel watched the pair as they looked around, his eyes went from Ren to Freya but eventually stayed on Ren. Ren didn't notice these pairs of watching eyes as he was too focused on the buildings and Freya.

They walked and walked on the streets and buildings that seemed to go on forever. Finally Freya's energy was used up from all the excitement and walking and finally stopped at a park. The 3 sat down when Freya's stomach suddenly grumbled.

"I'll go get some food for us" Aziel said to the flustered Freya

"Mhm ok" Freya said a smile brightening her face

Aziel walked away to a nearby building to grab food while Ren and Freya stayed.

"Frey this is your chance to escape!" Ren whispered

"What do you mean?" Freya asked confused

"He kidnapped us, remember? I'll distract the soldier while you run and after you scape I'll follow quickafter" Ren said looking at the soldiers that were watching them

"Um ok" Freya said coming to her senses

Ren got up walking away and then started running causing the soldiers to focus their eyes on him and chase after him. While they were busy Freya sneaked away. Ren knew he couldn't outrun all the soldiers but he kept going and going. He was finally caught minutes later but he was glad that he could let Freya escape. He was knocked out and brought back to the park by the soldiers where Aziel was waiting.

"Didn't I tell you not to hurt them" Aziel said clear on his face seeing the knocked out Ren

"Yes but he tried to run away boss" One of the soldiers answered

"Then where is the other one" Aziel asked masking his anger

"W-we-el-ll" The soldier said in fear

But before he could continue he was shot dead by Aziel

"Let's head back," Aziel said, his expression stormy.

Ren woke up in the same room and bed but this time his hand was chained to the bed. He could move around the room but could not leave the room since the chain was too short. The door was also locked. Ren looked around trying to find something useful he could use to escape, he just finished looking around when Aziel entered.

"What do you think you're doing?" Aziel said grabbing Ren's chin

"None of your business" Ren says turning his head and trying to get out of Aziel grip but failing

"You know I'm being very kind right now you should be glad I didn't kill you, you lose me a very important variable pet" Aziel said his face eerily clam

"She's not your pet" ren spat out angry

Aziel thought for a few seconds before saying

"How bout you become my new pet?" Aziel said a smirk forming onto his face

"No way!" Ren said struggling harder

"You don't have a choice now do you? Now get dressed I have an event to attend to, I was going to attend with Frey as you call her but since she's gone you're going with me pet" Aziel said going into a walk in closet and coming out with some clothes.

"Be sure to wear this or when I find that girl she might end up dead" Aziel says laughing

"DON'T YOU DARE HUR-" Ren screams but before he can finish Aziel already left

The clothing given to Ren was a white suit, he put on the clothing not wanting Freya to be hurt if he didn't. Ren finished dressing and called out to Aziel who was outside. When Aziel came in he was shocked by how good Ren looked in the white suite. It contrasted his black hair and eyes and brought out his tanned skin.

"Well since your ready let's get going" Aziel said unlocking the chain and holding his hand out to Ren who ignored Aziel's hand and kept walking 

Aziel didn't seem offended, instead his smirk got bigger. Aziel led Rn to his car and got in with him. Then Aziel's driver drove them to a huge mansion, Aziel got out of the car and grabbed Ren's hand to pull him out too. Ren looked annoyed but couldn't get out of Aziels hold so he gave up trying after a bit. They walked together into the mansion.