Spending Spree and a new Friend

A few seconds after applying the medicine to his wounds, they quickly disappeared. Then Christain went to bed.

After waking up Christain went to buy a laptop, which he used to look at some apartments. He found an apartment that had a bedroom and living room with a restroom that was also supplied with a bathtub. It would cost 3000$ a month. Christain chatted with the owner online and got the owner to agree to let him move in that day in the afteroom.

After the chat with the building owner Christain left his laptop in his space and went to buy some new clothes throwing away most of the old one's and leaving a few that were still useable. How much for these christain asked the cashier as he placed 4 white shirts, 2 black pants, another suit, 3 pairs of shoes and 2 shorts onto the counter.

"650$ sir" the cashier said in a daze.

"Here," Christain said, giving the cashier his money.

The cashier put Chirstains clothes in a bag before Christain walked out.

Next Christain walked home and packed up some things he wanted to take with him to the apartment. Getting 3 boxes that cost 5 each from the system. Christain then took a taxi which caused 3$. He unpacked his things before going to talk with the apartment owner and giving him 3000$. Christain was walking back to his room when he bumped into someone.

"I apologize, how can I make it up to you" Christain said with a small smile

"It's fine there's no need for that" the woman replied

"Please let me make it up to you I feel terrible, how bout some coffee" Christain added

"Find" the woman replied after looking at Christains sincere expression.

"My name's Christain, what's yours" Christain said with a big smile

"It's Darla"

'HOST wasn't that the female lead's main backer Issac Black's sister, the man who is the 2nd richest man in the city after the male lead's family?'

'Yes zith it was, today is the day that the female lead and Darla met, the female lead saved her from some thugs and she was grateful to the female lead letting her brother and the female lead meet and letting her brother fall in love and become the main backer of the male lead, but since we spent the entire day chatting and having coffee Darla won't meet the female lead and be indebted to her making it so the female lead loses her main backer.'

'Your amazing Host ☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆'

After exchanging numbers with Darla Chrisstain headed back to the apartment and after getting ready for bed he sent another one of his idea's to the techx company and then headed to bed.

(Bank Account- 497,697)

(Points- 4835)