A warm family

'Who am I in the plot Zith?'

'Host you are the crown prince's best friend's younger brother, you and the crown prince met multiple times because your families were close but never conversed because of your conflicting interests. The original was doted on by his family and the crown prince's family. You were also executed along with your family at the age of 16 after the crown prince's rebirth. This was all the information given about you'

'Ok thank you Zith, what are my tasks?'

Protect the female lead- 1000

Make sure Fen Ai doesn't become empress- 2000

Protect your family from being executed- 1500

Make the crown prince emperor- 500

Get revenge on the people who framed your family- 1000

'Why does it say framed in one of the tasks?'

'The reason for this is because the original's family was actually framed and the crown prince's best friend or your older brother never betrayed him. They were all framed by some ministers because of how powerful your family was'

'Ok what timeline am I in?'

'It is the crown prince's second life now, but the heroine hasn't been transmitted yet. You are currently 6 and the crown prince 8. You will meet the crown prince for the first time today.'

'What is the orignal's name Zith?'

'His name is Li Meng Host'

After his conversation with Zith Li Heng heard a knock at the door

"Heng are you awake mommy's coming in" A tender voice said through the door

"Mommy" Li Heng says hugging his mom with a big smile as she opens the door

"Heng you should've called the servants if you were awake so they can get you ready, we are meeting with the royal family today after all"

"Ok mommy" Heng said letting go of his mother

"Little Lu come in and take care of Heng"

"Yes madam" A boy says coming into the door holding a water bucket with a cloth inside

The boy looked around the same age as Heng but has a taller build probably because of the work he has done.

"This is your new personal servant, he'll get you ready while I wait outside"

"Ok mommy" Heng said sitting down

The boy looked up to see Hengs face and was shocked for a second before quickly going to get clothes for him. If little Lu could describe Heng it would be a cute fairy. He had long black hair that fell to his shoulders, big and soft black eyes,pump pink lips, a cute face with baby fat, and a slightly chubby body making him look soft and cute.

"What's your name" Heng said tilting his head and looking at the young boy with a smile

"My family name is Lu I have no name" Little Lu said in a quiet voice, you could hear how mature and cold he was from his voice.

"Can I call you Lu then?" Heng asked his smile bigger

"If that's what you want young master" Lu said putting shoes on Heng

"Ok!" Heng said excitement in his voice

Heng chatted a few more sentences with Lu which Lu answered with few words before he was finally changed. Since it was summer, Heng wore a white changshan which contrasted his hair and made him even cuter.

"Mommy I'm done" Heng said walking out the door and hugging his mother with Lu behind him

"Good job Heng, let's get going now" Heng's mother said, taking a hold of Heng as they walked to a courtyard where Heng's dad and older brother were.

"Heng your here" Li Feng said hugging his younger brother

"Yes brother I'm here" Heng said with a smile hugging his brother back

'This is nice' Heng thought as he has rarely ever had a warm family and when he did they all died because of him being a side character or a villain.

Li Feng and Li Heng held hands walking behind their parents as they got on a carriage, the atmosphere was warm and the whole family was happily smiling.

Another update! What do you guys think of our mc and his family? ٩(◕‿◕。)۶Also if we get 10 votes I'll post an extra update! (ノ' з ')ノ