Main characters meeting

After a few weeks at the new school growing closer to the male lead and the second male lead quickly becoming friends. On the leads side anyway. The only friend that Samoul really recognized was Amy.

As usual Samoul was walking back home when he noticed yet again the male lead and second male lead following him.

"What are you 2 doing here? Samoul asks a bit annoyed

"Nothing just interested to hang out" Lucifer says a cheeky smile on his face

"Follow me then" Samoul says with a sigh.

They continue walking until Samoul reaches his house.
Bella walks out seeing Lucifer and Lucas, she blushes.

"Who are they, brother?" She asks showing a sweet smile on her face

"People from school," Samoul answers, walking past her as usually

Bella's eyes tear up, looking at Lucifer and Lucas pitifully. But they both ignore her, disgusted by her act, and follow after Samoul. Samoul smirks, noticing the disgust from the leads towards the heroine. Samoul walks to his room with the leads following behind him.

He works on his computer while the leads sit on his bed. Samoul ignored them as usual. Hours later after Lucifer and Lucas left Samoul goes down stairs going to get water after his hard work on the computer.

When he gets downstairs he hears Bella talking on the phone.

"Samoul knows something I'm sure of, he used to be so kind towards me but now ignores my existence."

"I know I won't let him find out what happened to his parents and who I am, yes, yes, bye" Samoul hearing the call end sneaks back upstairs processing what the heroine said. He looks through the memories of the original character, and searches through the internet, taking the female lead's phone when she wasn't looking he finds the truth.

His mom was the heiress of a big company but married a poor man making her parents disown her. She gives birth to a boy, Samoul and takes in an "orphan girl" who was the female lead Bella. But the female lead was actually the daughter of Samouls moms sister Rene who was always jealous of her sister. Rene used the female lead to find the position of Samouls parents and kill them making sure that no one finds out what she did. Rene also wanted to kill Samoul but never could find the chance. So she made Bella watch over Samoul and make sure he never finds out the truth.

Samoul originally never found out and even died protecting the heroine but now that Shang Zi knew what happened he swore to take revenge for the original character, promising to make the people who harmed him pay.