Peace Treaty

Mika fidgeted nervously with his hand. Taking a deep breath he tried looking more confident. He had taken the spokesman potion a few minutes prior but didn't know if it had taken affect yet. He looked over to Alice and Felix who were still discussing what to say.

Rain and the other vampire knights hadn't arrived yet but with the letter Rain had sent things seemed to be going well on her side. The vampire knights that Rain was in the group of was the biggest organization of knights and was more commonly know as the "white roses" or "WR" to parallel the red roses vampires were associated with.

Mika took another deep breathe going over the things he wanted to say with Zith. Felix came over and patted Mika's back trying to make him feel better. Holding his hand as he walked Mika closer to where he and Alice were standing. Mika found comfort in this small action.

Before long the WR's arrived, Rain waved over to them with a smile but the other WR's were much less friendly. There was about 6 WR's here, most had a look of distrust and wariness that could be seen clearly on their faces, while the rest looked disgusted at the sight of the vampire king and queen.

The leader of the WR and Rain walked over to Felix and Alice. Mika stood off to the corner feeling a bit awkward under the tense pressure.

"This is Gabriel, and he's the leader of the white roses" Rain introduced Gabriel with a bright smile

Gabriel has a friendly smile that didn't reach his eyes. He put out his hand and Felix shook it.

"Shall we" Felix said before leading the same group inside the meeting room. The meeting room wasn't big so with so many people inside they had to squeeze to make room. The vampires sat at one side with Felix and Alice at the head and Mika to the right of them, with the other vampire leaders close by. While the WR's sat to the other side with Rain and Gabriel at the head.

"Today we will be here to discuss a peace treaty between vampires and humans" Felix begun

"Yes, Rain here has told me about your idea and we have thought it through. We will hear you out before we decide anything" Gabriel said with a nod

"Do you think a filthy huma-" a vampire started before being cut off by Felix. Felix sent a glare at the vampire that spoke and the intense pressure sent his way caused the vampire to back down

"Of course now let's start with the basics, Mika do you want to start?" Felix said looking towards Mika with a soft smile

Mika nodded and took a deep breath before starting.

"As you all know vampires and humans have been enemies for many generations but it's time to end this fight once and for all. Thousands of humans and vampires have been killed because of this fight. Ending this will prevent more deaths. This treaty could also benefit both sides, as resources from vampires and humans can be traded. Of course ending this fight also means that vampires can't just drink and murder people without warrant and no more killing of vampires from the hunters side"

"How will we get blood if we don't drink humans?" Surprising it wasn't a WR who objected first but a vampire

"Vampires can drink animal blood plus humans can donate blood to vampires and with permission we can drink their blood too, just not too much that the human dies" Alice said, she took this idea from blood banks in her original world

The vampire seemed a bit dissatisfied but still nodded her head.

"This is all reasonable so far but how will you know that the you vampires can keep your promises, it wouldn't be the first time you'll have lied" a WR said with a sneer

"Of course we'll do our best keeping a watch over the vampires but the vampires that do break this peace can be punished by the WR's and other hunters, but I hope this means you will abide by this rule too and if a hunter hurts an innocent vampire they shall be punished too" Felix responded coldly

The WR seemed to want to say more but with a look from Gabriel he backed down.

———————————————————————————

The meeting went on for a few hours and by the time it ended the sun had set. The meeting went well and the vampires and hunters have already decided on a deal. A few items the hunters added we're getting rid of the selling and kidnapping of humans, no killing innocent humans or hunters, and deciding the punishment of vampires who broke the rules. The vampires had some similar items listed and though a few weren't satisfied with the deal they didn't dare say anything in front of Felix and Alice.

They decided to have a public signing ceremony where vampires and humans can attend and watch as the peace treaty is signed by both sides.

Mika felt exhausted, he was glad everything worked out in the end and Rain even came back with them though Gabriel didn't seem too happy about that.

Mika took off his fancy clothing before meeting downstairs to eat dinner with the rest of the group. After a fulfilling meal Mika decided to take a early night and went off to bed.

———————————————————————————

It was the day of the ceremony and Mika, Felix, and Alice were all ready. Rain have gone over to WR to make some last minute discussions. As they got in the carriage Felix held Mika's hand. It's become a habitat recently after what happened at the meeting months prior.

Felix smiles towards Mika as they got off the carriage, sending him a reassuring wink.

Then walked towards the stand thousands of people and vampires were gathered to watch the event. They got closer and closer to the stand. A figure flashed a silver knife in his hand.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR KILLING SACA" the enraged women said running towards Felix. Mika's mind flashed his body moving before he could even think, and just as Felix was about to be stabbed Mika jumped in front of him.

As Mika fell towards the floor he felt this was ironic, this was the third time he's died like this.

"No, no no don't leave me" Felix said kicking the crazed women away and holding Mika in his arms

"SOMEONE HELP" Felix screamed at the people around him trying to get someone to help Mika who was bleeding out

Last thing Mika sees is Alice and Rain running towards him, people panicking and Felix who had tears in his eyes.

"Shang Zi" is the last thing Mika hears before he blacks out

———————————————————————————

I'M SO SORRY I SWEAR I THOUGHT THIS WAS GONNA COME OUT EARLIER, I'VE JUST BEEN SO BUSY WITH TESTING AND THE NEW SEMESTER (﹏╥)

Thank you all for your patience and I hope you liked this chapter. I added a bit of angst and I'm leaving it to you guys to decide whether you want a happy ending or a sad one! Just comment whichever one you want below.

Also should I have Alice x Rain or Gabriel x Rain? Anyways thank you for reading. I'll try getting the next chapter out soon and as always thank you all for the support! :)