Female lead

The Wilson family and Christain walked through the doors and into the party. The room was huge, having a grand stairway, a chandelier, and a band of musicians. The room was decorated in gold and pink. As Christain and the Wilson family walked down the stairs all eyes were on them and many eye's on Christain some stares were curious others malicious. As they descended down the stairs they were met with the female lead's family. Mr. Wilson and the female lead's dad went to have a drink while the mothers started chatting.

"Mia where is your daughter, I don't see her anywhere" Miss Wilson said hugging the female leads mother

"She should be coming anytime Mel, she wanted to look extra nice for her party, it's a big one after all." Mia said to Miss Milson

Just as they said this the female lead appeared dressed in a beautiful pink dress, looking like a princess with her golden hair and blue eyes. Looking elegant and cute at the same time. Everyone stared at her as she came down the stairs, some stared at her with envy and others with lust. The appearance of the female lead however had no effect on Zachary who just stares lovingly at Christain. The female lead walked over, staring at Zachary with eyes full of love and lust, then she looked over, staring in shock at Christain, but quickly unfreezed when she heard her mother's voice.

"My darling Dania is already 18, perfect age for marriage don't you think Mel, how bout your son he's only a year older." Mia said winking at her daughter

"Mom" Dania said blushing while looking at the male lead with hope in her eyes

"Sorry Mia but my son is actually taken by this young man over here" Miss wilson said with a smile

"it's nice to meet you Miss Mia" Christain said

"I apologize I didn't realize, it's nice to meet you too" Mia said with a smile.

The female lead stared at Christain with envy looking away before anyone could see then walked away using the excuse she's not feeling well.

"I'll go check up on her" Christain says before following the female lead

"I'll go wit-" Zachary tried to say and follow Christain but failed due to his mother pulling him away

Christain followed the female lead, ending up in a garden.

"THIS ISN'T HOW THE STORY WENT URGGG, THEY SHOULD OF BROKEN UP BY NOW WHY IS MY ZACH STILL WITH THAT POOR GOLD DIGGER URGGGGGG, ZACH SHOULD BE MINE!" The female lead shouts, destroying the flowers before her.

"I know I'll just make it so everyone hates him then Zach will be mine" The female lead mutters calming down.

Christain quickly walks away after hearing what the female just said.

'So the female lead reincarnated huh, Zith could you please watch over the female lead and tell me everything she plans'

'Sure thing Host'

"There you are Christ, I was so worried" Zachary says pulling Christain into a hug

"I wasn't gone that long haha" Christain says hugging Zachary back

"ZACH WHAT ARE YOU DOING" The female lead screams as she tears Zachary and Christain apart. She tries to hit Christain but Zachary blocks Christain from her.

"What's going on here" The Wilson and female leads family asks as they see Christain on the ground and Dania trying to hit him with Zachary blocking.

"He stole Zach from me" The delusional female lead says starting to cry going to hug her mother

"I'm sorry about her behavior" Mia says dragging her daughter away

Zachary helps Christain up, Miss Wilson goes to find Mr wilson. Miss and Mr Wilson come back in a few minutes. They all decide that it's been a night and leave the party. Zachary walks Christain to his apartment before hugging and kissing him goodnight. Christain walks into his apartment and falls onto his bed quickly falling asleep.

Another update finished! ٩(◕‿◕。)۶ How do you guys think our MC will deal with the female lead? ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ