Solution?

-A week later-

Heng was brought back to the Li house, he still doesn't appear to be waking up anytime soon. After 2 days of Heng being asleep the Li family, Yu Wang, and Cheng were starting to panic. They called many doctors but all of them said that there was nothing wrong with Heng. Li Feng and Yu Wang worked even more for the case but everytime they got close it was pulled away. They fed Heng with liquids so he didn't choke and didn't starve but it wouldn't work for long time feeding. With a week having passed and Heng still asleep they were giving up hope. Until someone gave them a message for a meeting to talk about Heng.

Yu Wang and Li Feng arrived at the meeting place. They were greeted by a man who gestured for them to sit which they did.

"Tell us what you know" Yu wang said trying to keep calm

"Calm down, I will tell you everything I know. You guys should be familiar with the shop owner of Prim, the makeup and clothing shop. Well she has been selling information and buying some too. Some of the information she brought was about a sleeping drug and the other was Li Heng, the Li family youngest son and his kitchen maid."

After this was said a furious look appeared on both Yu Wang and Li Feng's faces. They quickly left the meeting. Capturing Fen Ai was easy, the hard part was finding the evidence and the drug that they were using. It took a week to gather all the information, then it was time to arrest the ones involved. 

-A week later-

Yu Wang captured Fen Ai, who was knocked out and kidnapped by a guard of Yu Wang.

"WHERE AM I" Fen ai cries out after getting woken up by water

You should know who Heng and Cheng are, don't you, and how Heng is still asleep because of that drug, so where did you get that drug from" Yu Wang says

"I don't know what your talking about" Fen Ai says trying to get her eyes to adjust to the dark

"Ha you don't huh " Yu Wang say beginning to walk away

"Wait" Fen Ai says recognizing that this was the crown prince.

"What" Yu Wang says impatiently

"I-I'll tell you, it was Qi Kai that gave me the drug. He threatened to kill my sister if I didn't do it. I really didn't want to" Fen Ai says, tears spilling out her eyes.

Yu Wang, after hearing this, quickly left.

"Wait come back please let me out" Fen Ai says but no one heard her

'Damn it let's just hope that the crown prince kills Qi Kai right away so he can't expose me. But this is great, now I can finally contact the crown prince and make him fall for me" Fen Ai thinks, closing her eyes and going back to sleep.

Qi Kai was arrested by Yu Wang and put in a cell.

"Tell me what drug you used" Yu Wang says

"What are you talking about, do you know who I am? Let me go right now." Qi Kai says acting innocent

"I'll be back when you want to tell me then" Yu Wang says walking out the door

A few hours later Yu Wang came back

"I'll tell you please just let me go" Qi Kai said covered in wounds looking tired and afraid

"It's a rare sleeping drug that I was given,and I don't know much about it. But I know that if you inhale too much you might never wake up again. I gave this drug to my lover when she asked me for it"

"Your lover?" Yu wang asked

"Her name is Fen Ai I really didn't know she would use it like this" Qi Kai says

'So she lied huh' Yu Wang thought

"An antidote then?" Yu Wang asked

"There is none" Qi Kai says looking afraid

Dun Dun Dun another update has finished! What do you think will happen next? ٩(◕‿◕。)۶