Something deeper?

This is the deleted part from last time:

'Zith please update me on the product that the company is making'

'Sure thing host, the product has already been made, they are doing some final touch up's and in about a week the product should be done'

'That's good, please show me the tasks'

'Here they are Host

Become rich and successful- 90%

Live a long life- 0%

Stay with the male lead- 0%

Don't cheat on the male lead- 0%'

'The first task is almost done, which is good but why is the second, third, and fourth task at 0%?'

'The fourth task will be completed once you pass the part in the plot where you cheat, and the second and fourth task will be passed when the plot is fully over

*************************************************************************************************

Another month has passed and Christain's new company has gone into full swing. The product was brought into the public eye and instantly caught the attention of everyone. Selling out in less than 2 weeks.

'Host you have completed the Become rich and successful task and have been granted 500 more points!! ☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆'

'Zith I asked you not to surprise me like that, I almost dropped my glass of wine'

'Sorry Host i didn't realize you were eating with the male lead because of my excitement, I'll be more careful next time (⌒_⌒;).'

"Christ are you paying attention"

"Sorry Zach what were you saying" Christain said as his face flushed.

"I was asking about your company"

"It going great Zach the product has been sold out and I have another idea too"

"That's great Christ, would you like to meet my parents, we have been dating for a few months now and I feel like you are the one"

"Zach of course, I would love to meet your parents, but why so sudden and when do you want to let us meet?" Christain said his face was blushing even more and his smile growing wider.

"Well they noticed I've been smiling more and have overall been more happy, and tomorrow afternoon is the date they set they want to meet you as soon as possible."

Christain opened the doors to his apartment changing his suit into some more comfortable clothes.

'Host Host, why has the male lead asked you to meet his parents all of a sudden, and how has his parents found out so soon?'

'This was what I wanted Zith, because in the original plot Zach's parents found out about our relationship by themselves and also thought that their son was being fooled by a gold digger because of what the female lead said to them.'

'The female lead?'

'Yes the day before Zach's parents found out about Zach and christains relationship the female lead went to visit them and talked in private with Zach's parents'

'So the female lead planned all this, what a two-faced snake, Host your amazing ٩(◕‿◕。)۶' for figuring this out'

'Not really anyone not blinded by the female lead's halo could see this, I also have a feeling there's something deeper than what's on the surface, but for now let's worry about meeting Zach's parents'

Christain opened his closet finding some black leather pants and a white shirt, which he paired with a watch, and a cologne'

'Zith set a timer for me for tomorrows meeting'

'Ok Host, but you should get some rest you have been pulling a lot of all nighter to work on the company'

'Your right Zith I should get some sleep'

Christain went to his bed falling asleep in seconds

'Host really need to take better care of himself he could get sick (;⌣̀_⌣́), good thing I'm here to help him (* ^ ω ^)'