Arc 2: Cheating bastard or cannon fodder?

Shang wakes up in a broken down house with walls that are browned and dirty, a cracked window could be clearly seen form where he woke up. Inside the house wasn't much better only a mattress on the floor with some clothes piled in a corner. You could tell with one look that the person who owned the house was poor.

Rubbing his eyes Shang says

"give me the plot Zith"

**************************************************

The main character of this world was called Zachary. He was born in a rich family, being spoiled for being the only child. Though he was spoiled he was cold and polite, always at a distance. Zachary also never showed interest in his father's business and loved peace and reading the most. Zachary met his first love when he was out one day and met a man named Christian. Christian was a poor and beautiful man. They had a loving relationship until Christian cheated on Zachary. Zachary being heart broken was comforted by the female lead who was actually his fiancé. Being comforted by the female lead the male lead felt better but also bad for ignoring his fiancé who was so loving and kind. They spent more and more time together, falling in love and getting married. After the marriage of the two leads they moved abroad leaving Zachary's fathers business that Zachary never wanted behind and living a peaceful and happy life.

Christian the first love of Zachary, was not the bad guy he really seemed in the story. He was very much in love with Zachary, but his heart was broken when he met Zachary's parents who hated him because he was poor. They threatened to disown Zachary if they kept being together. Christian of course being the kind hearted soul he is didn't want this and tried breaking up with Zachary but failed due to Zachary not letting him go. Christian then kissed another guy to have them break up. After they broke up he was became depressed and soon committed suicide after seeming his first love move on so easily and getting married to another.

**************************************************