More money and an almost death

It was Monday 12:50 Christain was walking down Compal Street to the meeting place the company sent him. He is wearing the black suit that he bought yesterday and has his hair brushed back, with a smile on his face, he excludes the air of charm. He walks to the meeting spot and spots the male lead Zachary.

'HOST WHY IS THE MALE LEAD HERE!?'

'Come down Zith I knew this was going to happen, in the plot it did say the male lead owned many companies after all, this is all in my plan trust me Zith'

'Of course host I was just surprised'

Going over to the meeting spot, the male lead spots Christain and is shocked quickly asking

"What are you doing here Christ?"

"I'm here for a meeting with a company for an idea I had, I didn't know you worked under the company Zach but I guess this works out!"

"Yea work under haha now let's discuss your idea Christ"

"So the company is offering you 300,000 dollars for this idea but I will raise it to 500,000 dollars because I think this item will be a hit."

"You can do that Zach? and 500,000$ sounds great!"

"Um yes I work quite close to the CEO haha, and great here's a check for 500,000$, also since we have a date later today would you like to just do it now"

"Sure Zach"

Christain said his face flushing a light shade of pink.

As they were walking out a car pulls close to them, the car keeps trying to hit them but with the male lead's halo and his quick actions the car fails each time and eventually hits a tree which stops it's movements. A few minutes later the police come and arrest the person in the car. Christain looks towards the person and sees the clerk from the clothing store. Christain isn't surprised at all when seeing the clerk and even the clerk covered in blood and pale, looking like a ghost.

"Are you ok Christ?"

"I'm fine Zach, just a few bruises but I think it's better for me to go home and rest for now."

"I agree, let's send you home."

The male lead looked furious as he drove Christain home, hugging him tightly when he walked him to the door.

'HOST are you ok I was so worried'

'I'm fine Zith like I said I have very thing planned now do you have some medicine?'

'Yes host it's 100 points though'

'I'll buy it'

(Bank Account- 501,350$)

(Points- 4850)