Chapter 3: Wake up, sleepy head

Well shit. Here we are again, in the exact same position, for the exact same reason, a garbage paragraph. Hachiman just called Hiratsuka-sensei lonely and got punched in the stomach. If I don't play my cards right, then I'll be hugging my stomach as well. 

Hiratsuka-sensei: "Anyway, did that request for help go well?" 

Y/N: "She seemed satisfied with our services." I said for Hachiman, as he clearly was not in a position for speaking. 

"Speaking of which, what's going on with that showdown you talked about?" 

"Oh, that? Don't worry. I'll be passing my own one-sided judgment on the outcome. It's all locked up in here *taps breasts*" Hachiman looked away, I followed suit whilst also saying "I see..." 

Hiratsuka-sensei: "By the way, what's your opinion of Yukinoshita Yukino?" 

Hachiman: "I don't like her." 

Y/N: "Dunno." 

Hiratsuka-sensei: "Well, anyway, she is a very bright student, but... Well, those who "have", carry their own burdens. She's actually very sweet. Sweet and, sometimes, she's right." Not sometimes, almost all the time. "But the rest of the world is neither sweet nor right. Must be hard for her. You three are all contrary kids, I'm worried that you won't adapt to society. It makes me want to keep you all together in one place." 

Hachiman: "Is that room a sanatorium?" 

"Yeah, maybe." She said laughing, I like her laugh... I want her to step on me. 

"But you kids are fun to watch. So maybe I just want to keep you close by." She said, laughing once more. 

Timeskip brought to you by horniness 

It was currently raining outside, not that it stopped me, but I didn't want to get wet so I simply sat inside. I like the rain, it's nice to listen too, the only problem being that I can't stand in the rain like I would wish. I could, but I shouldn't, I'll get a cold and Yukinoshita would scold me for it... I kind of want to stand in the rain. Well, anyway, my thoughts were ripped away from me when I realized that I had run out of juice. I got up and made my way upstairs to chill with Hachiman. We usually eat outside, but it seems that he didn't consider just staying inside and looking out. As I made my way, upstairs I heard commotion coming from the room. A quick glance would easily show that Yukinoshita and Yumiko-san were about to start throwing hands. I don't think Yukinoshita knows that Yumiko-san would do something like that, but women are vile when it comes to their words. And currently Yukinoshita is using words and Yumiko-san is on the verge of using hands. I placed my hand on Yukinoshita's shoulder as a way to tell her to calm down. She looked at me for a second and immediately picked up on what I was trying to tell her. 

Yukino: "Hmph, I'll go on ahead." 

Yuigahama: "I'll be right behind you!" 

Yukinoshita nodded to Yuigahama-san and then left the room, I joined her as well as Hachiman and we laid against the wall for nothing in particular, it seems as though Yukinoshita wanted to know what Yuigahama-san was going to do. I had nowhere to go so I stayed with her. As we listened to Yuigahama-san talk with Yumiko-san, Yukinoshita left once she had finished. I left as well, but in the other direction. Hachiman seemed to be lost in thought because as I was going down the stairs to get something to drink as an excuse to leave, Yuigahama-san started bullying Hachiman for being creepy and a stalker. Thank God I wasn't next to him.