Side Story: Fireworks

4 Days After Wednesday's Events (that means it's Sunday)

Today was the lucky day. There's only up from here... I hope. Regardless, it feels like I've been waiting an eternity for this day to come. Yukino and I had been texting each other for a bit now, we were discussing where we would plan to meet up. I was already dressed, and we decided that we would meet up with each other in an hour. I didn't really have anything to do, so I decided I would take the nice evening stroll towards our destination, even though I was well ahead of time. And who else but Hachiman was just a little ways ahead of me. He seemed to be going in the general same direction that I was, and then I saw that his sister was with him. I decided to catch up to them to talk to them, just to see where they were going and if I was correct. 

Y/N: "Hachiman!" They both turned around to face me and I waved at them, they stopped moving and waved back. A few seconds later, I caught up to them.

Y/N: "What's going on guys." 

Hachiman: "Hey, Y/N. My sister said she wanted to go to the fireworks display that's happening tonight. I'm assuming Yukino is coming with you, concerning what happened in there last time." 

Y/N: "Y-Yeah, she is. It was really embarrassing, but if she didn't do that then I would be here right now." 

Hachiman: "That's true." 

Komachi: "Huh? What happened?" 

Y/N: "Don't worry about it. Anyway, Yukino and I were going to meet up at the display, but I decided to go a little early. I hope you don't mind me tagging along with you guys."

Hachiman: "Of course not, if anything, we left early as well. Mostly because all the good seats get taken up pretty quick." 

Y/N: "Alright, then I'll join you." 

We set off to grab some good seats as fast as possible, and we walked for a good 10 minutes before we got there. As we thought, most of the good seats were taken up, but not all of them. We managed to find one that sat on a hill that overlooked the lake where the fireworks would be going off. There was also a tree that sat just on top of it. 

Hachiman: "... You know what, I think I'll just give this one to you and Yukino."

Y/N: "What do you mean?" 

Hachiman: "I just mean... you know... A little more privacy." He had a smug smile on his face.

Y/N: "Oh, shut up!" 

Hachiman and Komachi left, laughing at me. With a blush on my face, I waited for some time, but I didn't see Yukino for a good 20 minutes. A lot of people were coming in to get to a decent seat, and at this rate, I wouldn't be able to find Yukino. I sent her a text asking where she was. 

_________________________________________________________

Yukino

'So, when do you want to meet up?'

[Sent 47 minutes ago]

'uh idk.'

'what time is good for you'

[Sent 47 minutes ago]

'How about in just an hour?'