Special 20k: Carnal Feelings

Y/N: "Ugh... Damnit! Where is she...?"

I trudged through the rhythmically jumping crowd, whilst loud music played that made it impossible to hear your own voice. I pushed past what felt like a hundred people, before I finally made it to the other side of the large dark room.

Y/N: "I knew we shouldn't have come here..." I wiped the sweat off of my forehead, and took a look at my surroundings.

I still couldn't find her.

Where could she be? Maybe in the girl's bathroom? Not like I can check there though. She wasn't in any unpopulated spaces either. Everywhere I looked, and yet I couldn't find her.

Y/N: "Please, Yukino. At least answer your phone." I held my phone in hand, calling her for the 14th time at this point.

Not that calling would do that much, I wouldn't be able to hear her over the deafening bass that shook the glass. Looking at the time, it read 23:31 (11:31 pm).

I really wish we never decided to come here...

Flashback

Yui: "Let's go! C'mon, you guys never want to go anywhere. Let's just go to the party this once, okay?"

Yukino: "I'm going to have to refuse. I'm not a party person. In fact, I would label myself as someone who ruins the party's mood."

Y/N: "It's called a party pooper."

Yukino: "That is a rather... vulgar term."

Y/N: "You think? Doesn't seem vulgar whatsoever."

Yukino: "Are you saying that because you are one as well?"

"What makes you think that?"

"Well, I suppose you could say that we are both sides of the same coin. If I am one, you are one."

"I beg to differ. In fact-"

Yui watched us retort back and forth until she couldn't take it anymore.

Yui: "OKAY! We're all going then. And that's final." She crossed her arms.

As much as Yukino and I tried to refuse, it all fell on deaf ears. She wasn't having any of it. So we eventually caved in and reluctantly accepted.

Y/N: "So stupid. We shouldn't have accepted..."

I walked around the room, the loud music still present as the dark room was illuminated with neon and LED lights, blinking and flashing that would give anyone epilepsy.

I couldn't do it anymore. I can't be in this place any longer. The lights, the music, and the fact that Yukino was nowhere in sight. I couldn't take it all.

I made my way to the exit of the room, immediately leaving it. I ended up outside the classroom, where we held our "little" party.

It was really dark out, almost too dark out for anyone to still be on the school campus. However, it doesn't look like that party is going to end any time soon.

I made my way to the front of the school, walking through the dark hallways that had dimmed lights illuminating it. As I looked out the window, I noticed the rain beginning to fall down onto the school at high speeds.

Y/N: "Of course there's a storm. That'll make it much easier to get home now..." I groaned in frustration.

Finally making it to the front of the school, I took in a deep breath from the cold air that the rain seemed to create. A strong breeze blows against my body, making my clothes shuffle in place.