Chapter 14: Young Love

CLICKBAIT TITLE 101: 

MAKE SURE THE TITLE HAS A LOT OF SIGNIFICANCE BUT ZERO CORRELATION TO THE CHAPTER 

Sagami: "Now then, let's start our regular meeting!" 

We sat at our seats in the meeting room. My finger tracing the top of a cup that I was drinking. I had no interest in doing any of this in the first place. If it doesn't concern me, then I have no need to care for it...

Sagami: "So, advertising, how's it coming along?"

A student stood up from his seat, facing Sagami's direction. 

Student 1: "The pin-up posters are about halfway to completion..." 

Sagami: "Really?! That's great-!"

Yukino: "No, actually we're behind schedule." 

She cut off Sagami before she could continue speaking. Everyone's attention was instantly drawn to Yukino, myself included. 

Sagami: "Eh...?"

Yukino: "Have you determined where the posters will be located, and have you updated the school's home page?" 

Student 1: "Not yet..." 

Yukino: "Please, hurry. Working individuals aside, students who are considering to enroll in this school, as well as parents or guardians, check the school website often."

Student: "U-Understood." 

He sat back down in his seat, sweating slightly. It was clear he wasn't expecting the workload to be increased so suddenly, but he knew that he was behind. After he sat down, he immediately started to get work done. 

Yukino: "Sagami-san, next." 

Sagami: "Huh? O-Okay... Then, Liaison, you're next." 

Liaison: "Ten groups have expressed desire to participate." She said, standing up.

Sagami: "The number is growing! Maybe it's thanks to the regional award. Then, next-" 

Yukino: "Are those groups only from within the school?" 

Yukino cut off Sagami again, further surprising the crowd of students in the room. And as much as it sounded like they were surprised in a negative way, they were actually impressed with Yukino's backlash and comments. 

Yukino: "Have any outside organizations approached us? We use this event as a means to maintain relationships with the people in the region. We need to ensure steady participation from the outside." 

She picked up a piece of paper on her desk, out of the many folders and papers that lay in front of her. She looked at the paper, as she continued to speak. 

Yukino: "We'll also need a schedule for stage usage and staff to manage it. Please submit in a timetable for those." 

Liaison: "Y-Yes ma'am!" She sat down. 

It was at this moment, a few people from the crowd of students began to compliment Yukino. Saying things like, "Yukinoshita-san's amazing!", "Incredible...", etc...