Christmas/New Years Special 2022

Sorry for releasing this so late. A lot of bad things happened at bad times, and on top of that, I procrastinated and lost motivation.

But whatever, I'm not gonna bore you

I hope you enjoy

<3

Mahou: "You ready for the party?"

Y/N: "...What party?"

Mahou: "You're... You're not serious, are you?"

Y/N: "I have no idea what you're talking about. Can you get out my room?"

I was in the middle of a game, and yet here she is annoying me. Of course, I could just pause the game, but I have to be as focused as possible. Black Ops: Zombies is hard enough as it is, and the fact I was closing in on wave 70 was nerve-racking.

Mahou: "The party we go to every year! The one with the massive tree in the middle of everything." 

Y/N: "Oh, yeah... I'll be ready in like an hour or something." 

Mahou: "It's starting in 20 minutes! Get your ass up, we're leaving!" 

Y/N: "Hey-!"

She grabbed onto my hair, dragging me out of my chair and onto the floor. I couldn't pause my game in time, and my character was overrun with zombies.

Mahou: "Get dressed, right now!"

She dropped me onto the floor, quickly leaving the room and shutting the door behind her.

Y/N: "Son of a bitch..."

Annoyed, I got dressed into some casual clothes. I wasn't too keen on spending the rest of my night at the big party. I only ever went because my little sister wanted to go. Might as well have her enjoy it while she can.

But if she treats me like this, I almost don't want to take her there anymore.

Y/N: "*sigh* No point in stressing over it now."

I left my room, making my way to the kitchen to try and grab something to drink before we left. But before I could reach the fridge, my sister grabbed me by my ear, and pulled me to the front of the house.

Mahou: "Put on your shoes, there's no time to be wasted!"

Y/N: "I can't even-?"

Mahou: "NO."

She grabbed my shoes that were on the floor, and flung them in my direction. I caught them before they could hit the floor, and by that time, Mahou had already started to leave the house. She opened the front door and started making her way down the sidewalk, whilst I struggled to tie my shoes on.

I locked the door behind myself before I left, catching up with my sister to make sure she didn't randomly run off into the middle of the street.

Y/N: "Slow down, Mahou!"

She ran away from me once she saw that I was getting closer.

Mahou: "HAHA, YOU CAN'T CATCH-"

She was more focused on mocking me than looking where she was going, so she instantly fell face-first into the sidewalk. Some witnesses stood around, looking at her strangely.

Y/N: "Goddammit, why do I have to deal with her?"

All of these people staring at her, and I have to be the one to help her.