END OF SEASON 1

Well guys, we did it. 250,000 subscribers- oh wait, wrong reference.

I'm glad we made it to the end of S1. It took many months of hard work (and many more of procrastination) to get here.

Now, you all should NOT feel relieved in the slightest, because from here on out, the relationships between the main characters quickly falls apart.

Also now that I've rewatched the second season, I can properly assure you that there will definitely be a love triangle (unfortunately).

Of course, I could find ways to avoid it, but I'm not going to. I just hate how it gets in the way of the Yukino and Y/N.

Also, the chapters from here on out will start it's count all the way back down to one.

So instead of the new chapter being titled, "Chapter 18: I love men" it will be titled, "S2 Chapter 1: Tomboys are better" instead of continuing the count from the previous chapter.

I've also decided to document my mental state on Windows Notepad, so when I look back to when I first started writing the second season, I can see how sane I am.

And so far it's uhhh not looking good. I haven't even started writing yet and I've already had pessimistic thoughts.

Maybe I'll show you guys the Notepad journal thingy once in a while.

Also, you guys have to remind me to make specials for holidays cause I keep forgetting >:(

I was gonna do Halloween, but then I forgot, so remind me to do Christmas or whatever other holidays there are.

But enough about me.

You guys are going to go through some emotional trouble within the next few weeks.

All the relationship building we've done so far is going to fall apart really quick HASHAHAHAHA

i made a really bad doomer-yukino in ms paint pls liek it

<333333