Chapter 7: Sweet Dreams

Edit: 1 Year, 7 Months later - I happened to click on this chapter and started reading it, lord help me it's awful. Had to change some things about it, sorry for any beliefs that there was a new chapter (I'm working on it, promise)

Yuigahama: "Hikki... What are you doing?" 

Hachiman: "Huh? Oh uh...Don't mind me." 

She didn't see us, thank god. I step away from Yukino, watching as she walks out of the elevator like nothing happened. She's so different when she is tired, huh. As for Hachiman, he was currently trying not to stare at Yuigahama, but she obviously caught onto it. 

Yukino: "Keep your dirty eyes to yourself, Hikigaya-kun." 

She announced her presence to the others, as she went towards the door that led to the entrance of the 'Angel Ladder' . We followed suit behind her. 

The doors opened, and we found ourselves in what seemed to be a bar/restaurant. There were many tables, and a piano that someone played music on. As we walked inside, Yukino told Hachiman how to look when walking into a place of class. He straightened his back and tucked his chin in as Yukino told him to do so. Of course, he looked more like an idiot than he did before. 

Y/N: "Don't try so hard. You look like you're trying to crack your back but you can't."  

Hachiman: "I haven't been in a place like this before..." 

"Then stop looking like an idiot." 

We continued walking towards the bar, to which, we saw Kawasaki cleaning a dirty wine glass. We sat at the bar, and as much as I wanted to order a drink, I've never actually had alcohol before.

Hachiman: "Kawasaki." He called out to her, as she didn't seem to notice us as we entered the room. 

Kawasaki: "...I'm sorry, who were you again?" How do you have the will to live Hachiman? If people kept saying that to me, I wouldn't have the dignity to leave my room. 

Yukino: "You're in the same class, and she can't even remember your face. Only you, Hikigaya-kun." 

Kawasaki: "Yukinoshita?"

Yuigahama: "H-Hi."

Kawasaki: "Yuigahama..." 

Y/N: "Can I have a soda please?" 

Kawasaki: "Y/N... So he's from Soubu High, too?"

Hachiman nodded at this, seemingly unsurprised at the fact someone completely forgot his existence. Kawasaki eventually gave me a drink. 

Kawasaki: "Well? What are you guys doing here? Don't tell me you're on a double date with these guys." 

Yukino: "Certainly not. *she looked towards Hachiman* Especially if you're talking about the creature sitting over there. That's not even a funny joke."

Hachiman: "Could you stop being mean to me when it's you two that are arguing?"

Kawasaki: "And the thing on your right?"

Y/N: "Ouch..."

Yukino: "Onto more pressing matters, your little brother is worried about you because you've been coming home late." 

"Ah, I knew people had been fussing over me a lot lately. So it was because of you guys." Well, it was mostly everyone else, the only reason why I came here was because Yukino would have forced me anyway.