40k Special | Hiratsuka-san's Ashtray

This entire chapter is literally only being made because one guy asked me to make a continuation of a spicy scene with Shizuka Hiratsuka from the 20k special. 

That's literally all this is. Except I put too much work into it. 

Hope you enjoy 

<3

Hiratsuka: "Son of a bitch... Y/N, can you help with this?" 

Y/N: "Of course." 

I realigned all the paperwork that she had just accidentally knocked over. 

We both worked as teachers, and despite being the youngest teacher here, I seemed to get along with everyone nicely. Of course, I got along with Hiratsuka-san the most because we sit in front of each other.

Her desk faces mine, and mine faces hers. The desks were also pressed up against each other, almost making a large table to work on.

Naturally, we had set a boundary to separate her work from mine. That didn't seem to stop her work ending up in my hands though. Even now, I have to realign her paperwork.

Hiratsuka: "Thanks." 

Y/N: "Anytime." 

I never felt annoyed by helping her whatsoever. She seemed like she had a lot of work to deal with, certainly more than me, so I always felt obligated to help her in any way I can. 

But I'm not sure if that's true anymore. I don't feel obligated to do her work for her, now I just want to do it. 

Y/N: "Need something to drink? I'll hit the vending machine." 

Hiratsuka: "Iced tea, please."

I quickly went over to a vending machine we had inside the office, bought iced tea, and handed it to Hiratsuka-san. 

Hiratsuka: "Nothing for yourself?" 

Y/N: "No. Just something for you."

Hiratsuka: "Thank you, Y/N." 

I was about to sit back down on my desk, when I stopped myself to clean something off Hiratsuka's desk. It was her ashtray, and it was mostly clean, besides the 7 or so cigars that lay on it.

I emptied it into a trash can, making sure the cigars weren't smoking beforehand. I placed the ashtray back on her desk. 

Y/N: "Don't thank me." 

Hiratsuka: "What am I supposed to say, then?" 

Y/N: "You don't have to say anything. Just take it for granted." 

Hiratsuka: "I couldn't do that, Y/N... You're too helpful." 

She never said thank you, but the look in her eyes spoke it either way. 

I'm surprised she doesn't take me for granted to begin with. I've done all these things, and more, so many times. She's said thank you each time, and respected the effort I put into helping her out. At this point, you'd think she would've stopped saying thank you, but she hasn't.