Fluff fluff 10k fluff fluffy

In an alternate universe, Yukino and Y/N's relationship seems to have expanded to a great length. So much so, that even the author realized how impossible this situation would be in our universe.

Yukino: "Your hands are really warm, y'know?"

Y/N: "They're warmer when their holding onto yours." 

They giggled, showing no sign of shame to the few amount of people walking around this late at night. It was nearing around 12 am, and before you think anything, nobody gets jumped near an alleyway, or has to fight off a guy with a knife or a gun. 

Just some wholesome hand holding to keep each other warm. However, Yukino appeared to be holding onto Y/N's entire arm, with his arm pressed inbetween her chest. 

Yukino: "Ah, we're almost at your house. It'd be a shame if the night ended this quickly. I wish we would be together for longer... Ah! I know!" 

She stopped in front of Y/N.

Yukino: "Why don't I spend the night... with you?"  

Y/N: "What do you mean?" 

Yukino: "You know... I want to... sleep with you." She blushed, finding the words more difficult to say as she continued with her sentence. 

It was quite the predicament for Y/N, for he had never truly been in this kind of situation. However, he wasn't simply going to let a girl walk all the way back home at this time of night.

He accepted her proposition, as he grabbed his keys to his house. They walked onto the front doorstep, after finally walking and talking all that way, and entered with a profound silence.

Trying to be as a quite as possible to make sure no one else woke up, they took off their shoes, leaving them at the front door. They walked with their socks to soften the sounds of their footsteps, making their way to his room. 

???: "What's going on here?" 

Y/N POV

Flinching, I quickly turned around to see the last person I wanted to see. 

Mahou: "Onii-chan, I didn't think you were this much of a scum..." 

Y/N: "...I promise to give you a whole bar of my Toblerone." 

Mahou: "Deal." She went back into her room. 

Yukino sighed, finally walking into my room, and I closed the door behind us.

Yukino: "That was a close one, I must admit." 

Y/N: "It really was, thank god my sister is kinda dumb." 

It was at that exact moment I realized that my room was a massive fucking MESS. There were clothes everywhere, empty bottles of water or energy drinks, the whole shebang. 

Y/N: "Uh... S-Sorry about all this..." 

Yukino moved around the room, as she laughed at me for all the mess around the room, going as far as to tease me. In the end, she ended up suggesting that we should clean the room up for once. 

Yukino: "A little cleanup won't hurt, right?" 

Y/N: "I suppose you're correct." 

So we started cleaning, I made sure to grab any 'suggestive material' that may have been lying around. I picked up my clothes, putting it all into a basket that was overflowing by the time we had picked up all the clothes. 

Yukino: "Ara, what's this?" She reached under my bed, and what she pulled out made my heart drop. 

Y/N: "... Um... Yukino..."